so down with my OH away :(

pacha

Reaction score
Ok so this post is probably just so that i can have a big moan :D ..but my OH works away and only gets home at the weekends, probably due to hormones but I just feel so down just now with him being away, he's not been able to come to the docs appointments with me and will miss the first scan..he was also away when I found out I was pregnant and had to wait 5 days to see him for a hug. Ohh I sound so needy :lol: just had to get that of my chest :D

How you getting on with your pregnancy, you happier now?

I'm sorry your OH is away... Come on here and witter away :) :hug:

Hi hun, thanks for asking :D - Yea Im slllllllowly getting my head around it, think i was just in total shock when I found out. Im hoping that things will change after my first scan and the excitement will kick in..fingers crossed xx

Moan away hun, that's what were here for :hug:

I bet you miss him loads especially at the moment, me and DH hardly ever see each other either, it does the make the time you do spend together more special though.

Have you got someone going with you to your scan?

Here, have these from me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: , not the same as your OH though I know!!

x

Hey, thanks :D

Yea I do miss him loads and it definitely does make me appreciate our time together more but I end up so upset every Sunday at the thought of him going away for another week and then during the week i find myself being quite short with him when i dont mean it at all..i really think my hormones are making me loopy :lol:

My scan isnt for a while, I will recruit someone to come with me :) just wish it could be him xxx

aww you have every right to feel this way, and i would be the same, my OH went away for a week for some training for work and i hated it, and i wasn't pregnant then. i bet he is gutted too that he is going to miss the scan,and that he isn't with you right now when you need him. it is such a shame his job drags him away. have some more hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

and i am with you in loopy hormone land, today i was so, argghhhh, i just wanted to punch someone, feel a bit calmer now though. hope the hormones settle down for you soon
:hug: :hug: :hug:

haha I know excatly what you mean hun :D He is only home at the weekends for the next 4 months then he should be permanently based here. Its going to be a long 4 months

I feel for u hun.. well i will really feel it in a week time as my DH is going away for 2 weeks! btw this is our first time to be apart and i really feel sad from now. problem is i have no one else. i don't get along with my family. I only have my little boy who i call now big boy and he loves it LOL

At least he'll be in home in 4 months - just in time for when you'll need someone at your beck and call! It's a shame he's missing the scan but you'll be able to show him the pictures. You could buy yourself a doppler so that you and he can listen to the heartbeat at home too. :hug:

Just wanted to pop in from the 3rd Tri and say I know how you feel :hug:

My DH works away most of the week too, and its really really tough - he is so busy whilst he is away that I hardly hear from him and last week I was in such a state.....but then this week have picked myself up and feeling much better - even when he works from home he starts work at 7am and finishes gone 7pm......

Because we recently moved back to the UK having lived in France for a year we know no-one where we live either which makes life so dreadfully lonely, and due to the move back when I was 4 months pregnant Im not working either so hardly ever speak to anyone!

Just keep smiling as much as you can, when I get really really down I just keep thinking its not good for my baby to be so depressed and that generally pulls me out of it :D

Awww hun id feel the same, I feel its bad enough OH doesn't spend much time with us and hes home evenings and weekends.

We are here :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back