Mild cramps

Yoshi

Reaction score
I don't know if I am being overly paranoid, but the past few weeks I've been experiencing mild menstrual cramps as I normaly would when due to start, however since I found out Tuesday I was pregnant I assumed they would start to go away, but they are still here. Some sites are telling me it's normal because my insides are starting to change, others are telling me it's not normal..????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cramping is totally normal in the first few weeks :)

totally normal and very common. Your uterus is going through huge changes and especially so if this is you first :)

I asked my midwife last week as i had cramping and she said it was totally normal too :) x

Ahh that's fab thankyou =D after posting that they seemed to have gone away a bit, but at least now my mind is settled, oooo it's all so new and scary!

yer its all normal hun good to hear they are going a bit now x

All sounds fine Yoshi, congratulations when are you due?

I had period cramps for weeks. Even after my BFP i was still getting pains...

x

I had cramps early on too. Perfectly normal, your body is changing. Nothing wrong with it, and Ive not had any bleeding. My midwife said some cramping is not to worry about but if you're doubled over in pain or theres lots of bleeding, you should ring up to check it out. x

me too, i had cramps at first, it is worrying though xxxx

I had them for a couple of weeks, try bot to worry Hun and enjoy it

i had cramps from weeks 5-8!!! was so worried, but apparently its normal, i still get some pain in abdman at night time but ive been told it could just be stretching pains.....hope your feeling better now.xxx

Glad you asked this question as i was expecting my cramps to go right away, but happy to know that they are perfectly normal. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back