Cramps

*Kate*

Reaction score
I know this has probably been asked about a thousand times before, but I gotta ask as its driving me crazy!

I am having mild cramping, i was having cramps even before I got my bfp too, but now I have actually got my bfp they are worrying me.Please tell me its normal :pray: Is anyone else having cramping? x

Hi Kate,

I am in the early stages too, approx 6 weeks and I have had awful cramps. I suffer normally with horrendous period pains and can only liken the cramps to that. Try not to worry, everyone I have spoken to has told me it's normal. I found a hot water bottle helps and it passes after a few more weeks.

Congratulations!!

I had cramps as well, not massive, but enough to make me think that I was due on the next day :) Hope that is reassuring. Also congratulations x

I get random cramps at times. Last night I went and laid in the bath it seemed to help me relax a bit.
:hug:
xx

I'm only 4 weeks and I've still got the same cramps that I've had right from ov. It's annoying and worrying, but if there's no bleeding I don't think it's a bad sign. The way I look at it is, there's plenty going on in there at the moment soit's not surprising really!

I've also had headaches too which is quite annoying as I don't really want to take any pills. Anyone else have headaches early on?

Hi ladies,

Hope you dont mind me butting in!! :angel:
Just to let you all know that many of us in 2nd tri had mild cramps in our first trimester, just consider that you going to end up as bloody huge as we are in afew months, so your body is adapting to that. your womb is stretching to accommodate your little Beans. If it is accompanied by any spotting then ring your midwife/local hospital.

Happy 1st Trimester to you all

:dance: Mummy2b2009 & Baby Bump x

gemoid said:
I'm only 4 weeks and I've still got the same cramps that I've had right from ov. It's annoying and worrying, but if there's no bleeding I don't think it's a bad sign. The way I look at it is, there's plenty going on in there at the moment soit's not surprising really!

I've also had headaches too which is quite annoying as I don't really want to take any pills. Anyone else have headaches early on?

I've been getting headaches too. I mentioned it to my doctor yesterday (i was there anyways) and she checked my bp and stuff and said that it was ok, and that paracetamol were ok to take, i've been avoiding taking them but last night I just had to it'd gotten that bad. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back