mil

Emmamb

Reaction score
My mil has just rung and she doesnt want us goin round 2mrw incase i go into labour WTF? We only visit on a sunday cos although she only lives 15 mins drive away we have the bridge toll of 2.70 to pay each way so cant afford to go across alot. Anyway,i just said to dh,what happens if i go overdue? it could be another 4-5 weeks yet!! I cou;ld maybe understand it if i was overdue but im only 37 weeks! Apparently i looked really uncomfy last week :eh:

What a strange thing to say. God some people are actually quite strange arent they?! Sod em then, tell em they can't come round when the baby is born because they might give him germs - that will shut them up! X

tell em they can't come round when the baby is born because they might give him germs - that will shut them up! X
LOL I like your idea of thinking, I too would see my ass and tell them exactly that.

I've only met babies dad's mum once lol, Grandad on the other hand is lovely and so is his partner so they make up for it. They are more interested than babies dad is. xx I'd consider it a blessing in disguise hun you can relax at home, you could even send hubby with the kids without u :p.

And spend the £5.20 you would have spent on bridge tolls on something for bubs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back