Bored now :(

nikkimitch

Reaction score
I've never gone overdue before - dont know how people cope - it's only been 2 days for me and I am climbing the walls - dh is getting impatient (grrr men!!) as he put work on hold for past 2 weeks incase and was sure LO would be here by now so has booked loads of extra clinics and operating lists to make up for the slack time or his waiting lists get too long - problem is if I go into labour whie he is operating he'll have to cancel his list - feel so bad for the patients who get all ready for an op (he does hip replacements) only to be cancelled at the last minute but difficult to know what else we can do - he cant not book lists for weeks on end - he has 2 weeks paternity leave booked but this weekend is very busy for him so she is bound to arrive now :lol:

sorry for moaning I know a lot are much more overdue than me and having a rough time of it (especially manda - really feel for her) just needed a moan

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
It is hard. But baby will be here soon :hug:
And having all those people ready to be operated on is bound to set off the law of sod and as such bring on labour :D

Awww hopefully not too long for you now.

This little one is being contrary and wanting to be different from your others :lol:

Maybe this baby will spend their leife surprising you! :D

Get you, with your surgeon hubby!! My worry is I will be in Brum and my OH will be asleep in Nuneaton and miss the call....Yours his hubby being called out of operating!

I need to start chilling out :rotfl:

I hope baby arrives conveniently Nikki :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back