Migraine, Vomiting, symptom?

star fish

Reaction score
Had an awful migraine last night. Bit of diarear (sp?) TMI, puked every couple of hours from Midnight until 6 am. Headache so bad I lost vision in my right eye, and my right arm went pins and needles then totally dead like a stroke. I was shaking with cold but sweating too.

The baby was clearly upset, twitched all night. Lots of braxton hicks.

Do you think this could be caused by the pregnancy? Or do you think its just general stress (I got quite stressed and emotional last night before it happened).

I think you should give Mw a call as headache could be blood pressure related but may also be dehyrated from being sick etc. Vomitting and diorhhea can be signs of labour starting, hope you're ok now Xx

I think you definitely need to call your mw or hospital. As Lettie said headaches and loss of vision can be linked to blood pressure so it needs to be checked out. The diarrhoea and vomiting can be a sign of labour starting or it could all be stress related but best to be safe. x x x

Thanks girls, I do feel incredibly dehydrated, but also like I have been run over by a bus and just cant get out of bed....... Its really knocked me for six. Last time I rang the midwife for something they told me to go straight to the maternity hospital and I spent the entire afternoon there and I just couldnt face that today! Am I being stupid?

I would definitely call them hun especially if your still feeling rough! It could be stress but it could also be signs of high blood pressure and that needs checking as soon as x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back