Might lose my nanan and Grandad soon :( *updated*

Tenshineko

Reaction score
Some of you might remember me posting about 2 years ago about my grandad having a heart attack. Well i couldnt bare to see him after it happend but since then hes got 'better' and is amazingly still alive and active today. He lives with my nanan and cares for her on his own, shes ill with all sorts of things and she had a heart attack about 8/10 weeks ago.

well... We thought she was better aswell but she was rushed into hospital last night with breathing difficulties and has ended up unconcious. The hospital have said if her heart stops they wont resusitate her as it will 'crack her ribs' and it would take so long she will be brain damaged :( So not only are the chances of her pulling through this slim but my grandad has completly broke down by the sounds of things. He was told not so long ago that not even half of his heart is working properly and now hes having to deal with all this! My sister and my mum drove him home and aparently he was in complete denial saying 'well when she comes home...' :cry: Cant believe it to be honest, it wasnt a shock to hear she was ill but she seems to have gone really quickly, i saw her last week and she was fine.

Cant bare to loose them both, not this time of year aswell. Even if my Grandad survives the shock it will be so hard for him not having her to look after and living all on his own :( :( :(

Just needed to write it down, i guess it wont be long before i hear wether she's going to pull through or not but to be honest i dont think she will :cry:

big hugs for you :hug: i really don't know what to say, but hope you nanna is ok and regains conciousness (sp) and that your grandad is coping with it all ok. its a horrible thing to deal with anyway but especially hard at this time of year. pm me if you want to talk or offload! :hug: :hug:

aww hun im soooo sorry must be sooo hard for u :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

but OT
I was wondering the other day wot happened to Jenna hadnt seen u for a while (didnt even realise u had changed ur name)
but omg i cant believe ur preg prob late but congrats hun

Thanks ladies :hug:

I got a call this morning to say my nanan passed away this morning, she had some tests done late last night and asked the nurses if she could just go to sleep and when they checked on her this morning she had gone. Aparently she looked peaceful and she wasnt in any pain apart from what she went in with anyway. My mums gone to see my grandad to make sure he's alright. Its just really weird, the last person that died was my other grandad and i was just at that age where you kinda know whats happening. Now i can fully understand whats happend my heads all over the place. Its hard enough that iv lost my nanan but my mum has lost her mum and grandad has lost his wife. I cant imagine loseing my mum or DH. :(

Just so glad she went in her sleep and didnt go through any pain. :hug:

So sorry Jenna :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

At least your nanan is at peace now, just hope your grandad is as ok as he can be :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry hun, I hope it gets easier for you.

My Nan died from a brain tumour last year and twas horrible time for everyone :cry:

:hug:

Awww darling im soo sorry. I know how I felt when I lost my Nanna 2 years back :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back