My grandads really ill :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you. I've seen a couple of people die my aunt and my dad and although it is horrible what is happening, it can also be very peaceful and special to spend those last few moments with them. For example my aunt was smiling as she died, and although I was technically speaking with my dad as he actually died (he waited until we were out the room), I could still feel that he'd had a great weight lifted so to speak... I believe quite strongly we have to do what we're comfortable with, but sometimes making that extra bit of effort can be really worthwhile. I hope you get to spend some precious time with your grandad, my dad was unconscious before he died but my aunt was conscious so we got the chance to have some wonderful last conversations that are good memories to have of her.

I went to see him yesterday and he was suprisingly better. As i turned up there were loads of kids stood on his drive spitting and shouting, i didnt realise at first but my uncle actually knew them. My grandad drove onto the drive and started shouting at them and he said hes had loads of trouble with them messing about (just what he needs!! :wall: ).

He said hes put on 2 stone since xmas because he cant be very active and he was upset that he cant join in when people are fishing. But on the ++ side he said he might come on holiday with me next week. Its only to cornwall but it will be good for him to have a break and a relax. I really hope he goes, it'll be his last chance to go on holiday. I just wish my nanan would make some effort as shes the only reason he doesnt want to go. :hug:

aww hun..

no it isnt what he needs bless him..

hopefully they will get bored soon and leave him alone..

glad hes feeling better though babes :hug:

Cornwall sounds great, hope he goes with you, it sounds like just what you both need

+++ :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back