why ?! :'(

holly;

Reaction score
my sister just came in and told me my grandad is in hospital because of either an angina attack or heart attack :cry:

was meant to be having my nan and grandad round for tea tonight and round to theirs boxing day with all the family but now it looks like we'll be spending boxing day at the hospital. my mum is there with my nan now, and my aunt most probs :(

we were all doubting how good this christmas would be as my dad and mum having been 'braking' up for the past 2/3years and in that time my dads tried to kill himself on more than 3/4 occasions.. on top of daily arguments! now he's moving out in january, after everything! but it's 125miles away. he's not happy about it so still has daily arguments more-a-less.. and i'm constantly looking after my little sister because she hates it and gets really upset. so christmas wasn't going to be all it should be anyway!

and now this!

it's my first christmas living with OH, and it's all just falling apart.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope your grandad gets better soon and things work out with your parents. Hopefully you'll get a BFP in the new year to make up for it, then next xmas will be extra special :hug: :hug:

I agree with muppetmummy!

I do hope your grandad gets better! :hug:

And I hope you get you BFP! I think you test on my birthday? the 7th?

I test on yours! the 9th?

:hug:

x

thank-you girls.

my grandad was waiting to be put on a ward last i heard. they still don't know exactly what happened, or when he'll be out. but he's doing better :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: thanks for the hugs.

I dont have any advice but thought some hugs would help :hug: :hug: :hug: pleased hes doing better :hug: :hug: :hug:

he won't be home for christmas :( and it was a heart attack :shock:

will be visiting him tomorrow, visiting times at the hospital are between 3 and 8. then we have boxing day like normal at my nans which will be dead strange without him, but we'll prob go and see him after we've all done presents etc. at my nans house.

fingers crossed everything will be ohkay! all we know now is that he's not going to be home for a while and is not allowed out of bed at hospital, not even for the loo :? which sounds pretty serious, but my nan said he's looking hella lot better. hopefully he's home soon.

thanks again everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back