Midwife

Littlerayray

Reaction score
Is it possible to phone to get an appointment with the midwife directly or do you have to do it through your GP surgery do you know?

Every area is different but my midwife didn't take long to contact me (about a week) but I was 7 weeks by that point.

Welcome to the forum

Mez xxxxx

yeah everywheres different i rang my gp surgery and they gave me the mw number to refer myself xx

I had to see my gp who refured me even though this is my 2nd! Saw midwife at 8 weeks!!

Welcome to the forum x x

Hi and welcome to Trimester one - congrats

I had to see the GP first anytime after 4 weeks onwards, so I waited a bit till 8 weeks, and then you can book in with midwife for anything 10 weeks onwards - best to call your surgery and check as every area is so different

Welcome hun!I range the GP surgery and made enquiries with the receptionist. Turns out they filled out a form with my details on and would pass it on to the midwife who would ring me around 8-10 weeks to visit me in my home. But like the other ladies have said, i think everywhere is different, so your probably best to ring up and ask xxx

My doc arranged the paperwork when I went to confirm and I got an appointmet sent through a few days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back