Midwife yesterday

becks20

Reaction score
Hiya i had my 29week appt to midwife yesterday and can i say it was the best appt iv had so far!! My blood pressure has gone to what it was when i first got pregnant, so alll perfect, my bloods all came back great and my iron level only dropped by 1 but is still really good and my wee was clear of anything and baby is trying to turn. and im measuring exactly 29weeks and she said baby is really easy to feel so i dont think iv got much fluid lol.

Hope everyone is feeling well :) Im really happy today knowing everythings ok with lil man and its only 9 weeks till i get to see him on the screen to see how well hes been growing :) and then only 2weeks after that till he should be here. Im really excited and cant believe how quickly its gone. Its growing more real seeing everyone having there babies now as i no there are a few due in a row and when we get to august its gonna be manic on the announce your arrival page lol. :D x

ahhH! :yay: sounds like good news all round hun! well done!

:yay: I'm pleased everything is going well for you Becks and the baby is trying to turn :).

I can't belive how many of us have only got a few weeks or days to go, it's so exciting!

Glad all went well :D

And your right, I think from here on out its going to be a bit manic on the announcements wall! xx

woop woop :love: glad everything went well, good mw appointments always brighten my day too! xx

Glad things are going well hun xx

Thank you everyone :) and to add to my happyness iv been asked to be my OH`s brothers sons godmother :) (basically hes my nephew) and good luck those with only a few days to go :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back