Midwife update !!!

Marianne

Reaction score
Well It has now been a week since i've been trying to get hold of my midwife after she told me to get an appointment for monday there (31 week app) and when i foned i was told she wasnt even at the clinic, so i have been trying to get hold of her all week, left 5 messages asking her to phone me back to arrange an appointment and I still havent heard !! I am actually severely pissed off, i think it''s ridiculous that she hasnt got back to me tbh :shakehead::mad:

Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited:
God sake!! Let's hope she gets in contact. Haven't you got a community midwife number? I'd call them and tell them what the deal is and see if you can go to a different clinic to see one. Xx

That's the number i've been phoning, the community one, but its the only number she gave me for her, and i've left messages with my name, number, who i'm looking for and asking them to phone back and why, and I still havent heard anything. I mean, someone has got to have got the message ???!!!

I am so angry :|

Make a pregnancy ticker

Omg id be fuming too.
If I were you id call the doctors and ask there advice on what to do or the labour ward.
explain how pissed of you are! xx

Yeah what Lilly said, phone your local doctor surgery and sort it through them, stupid people! Xx

Good job it's not an emergency, very bad that she has not rang back or a colleague to cover ?

My surgery is only part time, so it's actually getting hold of them in time too. I'm not entirely sure of there opening times, some days it's morning and shut afternoon and other days it's shut in morning and open in afternoon. I'll try phoning them today and see how I get on. It's bloody ridiculous that i'm having to chase my midwife about !!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Well, I had a message on my answer phone from midwife just saying " hi marianne,it's (midwife) just returning your call" !!!!

So I phoned back and guess what, she wasnt even there !! I was told to try and arrange an appointment at a different clinic, so I phoned two that are close to me and I CANNOT get an appointment ATALL untill JANUARY 14TH !!!!

I will be 35 weeks and 3 day's then !! Which mean's I havent been seen or checked since I last saw midwife when I was 28 weeks and 3 days !!

Does anyone else think this is ridiculous???:shakehead:

Make a pregnancy ticker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back