midwife tomorrow :-D UPDATE!!!!!

Kimbo

Reaction score
i have my next midwife appointment tomorrow morning at 8.30am and im all excited and don't know why :lol:
think its cos she's gonna listen to my baby's heartbeat :dance: haven't heard it yet!

:cheer: :cheer: glad you get to hear heartbeat, its such a lovely sound, i cant wait for mine

Hope it all goes well
:hug:

yay :cheer:
It'll be wonderful to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time :hug:
xx

Awe brilliant hun. :cheer: :dance: :cheer: That's an early appt. It's fantastic hearing the heartbeat - let us know how it goes.

oohhhh yay! i love hearing the heartbeat!
Hope all goes well for you hun! :hug: :cheer:

im back!
midwife measured my bump and took my blood pressure / tested my urine etc and all is fine.

then she said jump up on the bed and we'll listen to the babies heartbeat!!!!!! :dance:
i heard it!!
its so weird at first cos all you can hear is swooshing noises inside you!
its amazing and ive recorded it on my phone - its now my ringtone :rotfl:

lol.. ur nuts! i got the mw tmro, arnt you having the double test? blood test for spina bifida and something else?? lucky you to get an early asppointment i dont think the mw realised that theres school hols.. she booked my appt for 3.30

So glad you had a good appointment. I think it's really cool that your baby's heartbeat is your ringtone.

I love hearing how excited other mum's to be get, it's amazing!

It's when your LO thinks the scanner thing is a ball and kicks it that causes problems, not bad ones. It usually takes my doc about 10 minutes to get the heartbeat because junior keeps kicking the microphone thingy, it's funny really :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back