16 Weeks Today!!.. Midwife Tomorrow *Update*

KellyHook

Reaction score
Yay..

ive reached 16wks, with NO sickness, bleeding or worry (well only a litlle bit) and a little wriggler in my tummy :) . now im closer to my 20wk scan in 28days :) :dance: im so excited!

I also have my midwife appointment tomorrow, i wonder if i will hear baby heartbeat??

xx

congratulations hun and well done on getting no sickness ( i have had none )

after reading posts on here i think it depends on your midwife if she listens to the heartbeat. Mine did at 16 weeks and it was great as i had not had my 12 week scan (hospital lost my notes) so it was the first thing i had done that confirmed i had a baby in there

Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow

My midwife wasn't going to listen for hb at 16 week appt but I cried as was worried there was something wrong so she did :blush:, you could try talking her into it if she doesn't go to anyway

Well just got back from appointment.. she said all my bloods came back perfect :) and that i dont need to worry about the 10lb weight loss, and she said she would listen to heartbeat, so was really pleased.. it took about 5mins to find it as she kept getting my placenta, but found it in the end! little monkey:)

but now i wont go back to see her till im 25WEEKS :shock: 3rd of may.. seems ages away.. but least i have my scan in 28days to break it up!

so all went well! xxx

:yay: glad it went ok!!! i had mine last week, was amazing to hear the heartbeat :) ive got my scan in 20 days :) and im not seeing the mw untill a week n half after the scan! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back