Midwife later today wish my luck ladies I am gonna need it !

briliant news hun i really hope you have a fantastic home birth well done for having such great news and a lil christmas baby on the way :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Yes I am really glad she wasnt negative I just dont think I could of handled that :( lol I just have this feeling im going to have my show Christmas eve and have her Christmas morning! Ha anyone wanna start taking bets :lol:

JaidyBaby said:
He he that would be FUNNY!

You better do an extra large spread this year Tasha

:rotfl: :rotfl: I just took that completely the wrong way Jaidy :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Thats fantastic news!!!! I would love a home birth with a birthing pool in the living room, but bit nervous with it being our first baby.

I am so pleased for you hun.....a little prezzie under the christmas tree on christmas morning would be fantastic prezzie ever!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

Thanks Zoe :cheer: I am so happy to be getting what I want, I am even more excited about the birth now because I know I havnt got to go into hospital and I will have a midwife with me the whole time and I have got to know her so its great!
I am just glad I wont be faced with meeting 3 or 4 different midwifes that wont be as interested in me as they have other women to tend to.

I was abit unsure because it was my first but hey I am only going to be doing it once with my little girl and I want it to be a happy memorable experience for us all :D

Yeah we are all a bunch of rudies that erm, couldnt keep them closed!

Tasha you ought to buy your baby girl a present just in case she is born just before xmas, you would not want to see her on her first xmas without any presents!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back