Am I too big for 22 weeks? :S

berit87

Reaction score
I get so many comments and my midwife hasn't measured me and I am not going to see her until in 6 weeks time... It is my 2nd baby... Photo take today at 22+ as I am :roll:

Attachments

• DSCF0315.JPG
    DSCF0315.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 84
Hun, I was bigger than that at 22 weeks with my first!! Lol :) You've got a nice bump, gorgeous colour top too lol xx

i think my bump was about that size or bigger at 22weeks hun. everyones diff sizes :) x

Hun we have the same due date and your bump is smaller than mine and i'm on my first! im jealous, your bump is lovely, i just feel like a hippo! xx

I was way bigger than than that at 22 weeks but I already carried some extra 'baby padding' lol - I'm nearly 29 weeks now so still got a while to go but I look like I'm gonna pop any minute lol, I'd love to have a bump like yours!

i could show you a really big bump for 22wks lol mines huge and is just getting bigger but yours is a good size but no i would say over big for your wks

your bump is so tiny and petite check my bump out its roughly the same size as your and am 24 weeks on friday

ahhh Berit, that's a really tidy shapely bump, you put the sexy back into pregnancy in that outfit!

Your bump looks amazing & not too big!!! Everyone has a comment on my bump!! Always like "wow your big for 25 weeks" I really don't think people realise it can hurt to be told your big all the time!! I think people think cus we are pregnant we don't mind being called fat & it's ok!! X

Aww girls, I do not know what I would do without you! You have made me feel slightly better although I don't feel attractive when I am pregnant... Yesterday in the office 2 women asked again if I was sure they didn't detect twins at then scan because my bump is HUUUUGE. They were "Like.. HOW big can it get?!" :roll: :wall2: At least yo:wall2: all think I look ok and you know more about bumps then these (jealous :lol: ) people!
JJ Mum, you're the best :whistle:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back