Scan today!

gemmap27

Reaction score
Got my scan today! I am very scared! The pains have really eased and I havent had any more spotting so I am really praying everything is gonna be fine! Its at 11.20 and I then have to go and see the midwife in EPU.
Do you think they will do the anonomly (sp) scan today - or just a check up - I am booked in for that on the 5th Nov.
Will let you know how it goes!

good luck hun i had a scan yesterday (booking in scan as changed hospital) and as i was just 18 wks to the day they said they would preferr me to come back in a few wks.
but all hospitals are different so they might to full checks today. i cant imagine how neverous u are but kinda as i m/c in dec last year and first scan i was really nervous. i am thinking of u and pray this is super news, as pain and spotting stopped i would see this as a positive sign.

marie x 18+1

Good luck.... hope you get all the info you need.

Well everything was fine! I was great to see my little one again! I cant beleive how big it is! They have said I am more like 19 weeks - but will get a more accurate date on the 5th when I got for my 20 week scan! They didnt want to give me a pic either :(
The midwife thinks it might have been hormonal bleeding - or that I have pulled something. But I am feeling so much better!

And I am a true team green! It didnt even cross my mind to ask what the sex is! It was only after the scan I said to my OH that I should have told him that we didnt want to know!

I'm glad it went well :D I could never not ask the gender at the scan,I'm far too impatient :lol:

Great news Gemma! So glad all is fine with you! You can relax now!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back