Midwife has called in...something is wrong with me. UPDATED

back from hosp with good news

Anti body levels are low but there is another test they don't have the results but the doc is very happy with the results at the mo and says at this stage of pregnacy I don't have to worry.

We had scan it was a lot more detailed than the others I have been having. I could watch the whole thing and doc explained everything she was measuring...He gave us a good flash of his bits rudey boy LOL. he was awake and punching me They couldn't measure his head as it was to low down for them to be able to get a measurement.They checked his heart and said there was no fluid around it which would be a sign the anti bodies were affecting him and blood flow from placenta was good.But she said he is more than happy in there...so told you he can stay its where he wants to be

anyhow cried when I got out with relief.blood test will be redone at 39weeks aswell as another consultant scan but generally everything is good.

That's brilliant to hear cloud9, so so happy for you and LO
:hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
Very best wishes, hope you stay on cloud9 BIG hugs and sending lots of smiles and cuddles too, so glad all is looking great :hug:

Yay........Congrats on the good results hun, its brilliant that you can finally (hopefully) have a decent nights sleep after waiting since last Friday to find out what it all means!!

Woooohoooooo......& of course well done D for being such a good boy!! :hug:

glad all was ok cloud hun you must have been worried sick :hug: :hug: :hug: and at least now they will keep a close eye on you xxxxxxxxx

oh that's great news Cloud. Have a great weekend darling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back