Midwife/going overdue

Clairexx

Reaction score
Just been to see the midwife, everything fine and normal, still measuring 2 weeks behind which she said is fine and it's just a smaller baby. It's made me panic tho as we've started talking about what happens if I go overdue, so I have an appointment for 2 sweeps and will get an induction date after the 2nd sweep (which is a week after due date!). So now I'm panicking thinking about how long away this all is!!!! I'm already starting to get a bit bored at home and want my baby now!!!!!! Aggggh sorry just needed to rant! Xxxx

My MW isnt going to do a sweep until im 41+3 which is when i see her next.
I do have a consultant app on my due date, not she never mentioned sweep or talk of induction so not sure what will be discussed in that app.
I WILL BEG FOR A SWEEP!! If she doesnt offer one tho lol.
I really don't want to get induced if i can help it which is why im trying everything to go into labour myself haha.
I really want my waterbirth in the birthing midwifery led centre than consultant led so FX all goes to plan! xx

I will be 41+3 for my sweep with the midwife too Dani! Then I have a hospital appt on 12th July for another sweep and to then make an appointment for induction.. So it will mean induction probably 2 weeks after due date! That's AGES away! How u feeling about it all? It's also a nightmare for OH coz he doesn't know what to do about holiday etc as he's not gonna take it till baby comes and it's obviously going into peak season! Xxx

Ah its so annoying isnt it! My OH is having the same issue. Hes works in the council lesuire centres and does personal training and coaches classes. The centres are calling him to cover classes which is good for money! But i dno what will happen when hes in the middle of a class!? and i go into labour!? Plus hes worried when he takes his leave the ppl that go to his classes will lose interest and join someone elses class haha!

TBH ive had a guts full hun! I really want Noah out now :(
I no i shouldnt moan but i just dread to see the size of me in 2 weeks time! My feet are mega swollen, i cant bend, backs in half if i do simple things like the dishes!
Im so bored.. SOD ALL TO DO!
Im scared to go out in the car or for a walk incase anything happens..

argh lolol!!

And im SICK of ppl texting me asking me if there is any signs.. ill reply and say no and then theyll reply with ' he will be here when hes ready..' WELL DONT TEXT ME THEN!! ILL TEXT U WHEN HES HERE!! :shock: lmaooo xx

Just been to see the midwife, everything fine and normal, still measuring 2 weeks behind which she said is fine and it's just a smaller baby. It's made me panic tho as we've started talking about what happens if I go overdue, so I have an appointment for 2 sweeps and will get an induction date after the 2nd sweep (which is a week after due date!). So now I'm panicking thinking about how long away this all is!!!! I'm already starting to get a bit bored at home and want my baby now!!!!!! Aggggh sorry just needed to rant! Xxxx

Was the baby's head engaged as that could mean you have dropped and will measure less? Sending prostaglandin dust over the cyber waves. lol

I know this boredom feeling so well! I have done everything that could possibly be done and now I just want my baby here, there's only do much crappy day time tv I can take haha! Hopefully we all have our babies with us soon lolxx

Ah its so annoying isnt it! My OH is having the same issue. Hes works in the council lesuire centres and does personal training and coaches classes. The centres are calling him to cover classes which is good for money! But i dno what will happen when hes in the middle of a class!? and i go into labour!? Plus hes worried when he takes his leave the ppl that go to his classes will lose interest and join someone elses class haha!

TBH ive had a guts full hun! I really want Noah out now :(
I no i shouldnt moan but i just dread to see the size of me in 2 weeks time! My feet are mega swollen, i cant bend, backs in half if i do simple things like the dishes!
Im so bored.. SOD ALL TO DO!
Im scared to go out in the car or for a walk incase anything happens..

argh lolol!!

And im SICK of ppl texting me asking me if there is any signs.. ill reply and say no and then theyll reply with ' he will be here when hes ready..' WELL DONT TEXT ME THEN!! ILL TEXT U WHEN HES HERE!! :shock: lmaooo xx

Haha I haven't really had much "is he here" messaged yet, but can TOTALLY see that would get annoying!!!
God I hadn't even considered what would happen if the other halves were in the middle of something and couldn't get away/ we couldn't contact them! My OH is a fireman! Just gonna have to keep fingers crossed it happens when he's on a day off aggggh! I'll end up with his mum trying to come in with me and I really don't want her there!

Have u felt anything different at all? Xxx

Was the baby's head engaged as that could mean you have dropped and will measure less? Sending prostaglandin dust over the cyber waves. lol

No babies head still isn't engaged, but she reckons this is normal for 2nd babies and they wouldn't necessary get engaged until the day they are coming! I wish she would measure me standing up though coz then I'm massive! I know that means it probably more my fat tho! Haha. Thanks for the dust, fingers crossed!! Xxx

I know this boredom feeling so well! I have done everything that could possibly be done and now I just want my baby here, there's only do much crappy day time tv I can take haha! Hopefully we all have our babies with us soon lolxx

I hope so.. All this hanging around is making me more lazy too so it will be a shock to the system when I'm busy again! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back