Midwife appts

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
Just wondering how often you see your midwife. I've seen mine twice (outside of scans) and will not be seeing her now till 15th June I'll be 23+ weeks.

I last saw her when I was 15ish weeks ...

I know ive got my forms to do yet and don't have a clue what the deadlines are for these :wall2:

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

I saw her at 9 weeks to book in and at 17 weeks. I don't have another appointment to see her again until 25 weeks I think x

I was roughly the same 16wks then 24wks n I think it's kinda monthly from now until d-day :) xxx

I saw her at 7 and 15 weeks, seeing her again when im 25 xxx

Mine was 10 weeks, 16 weeks, 25 weeks, 29 weeks, 32 weeks, then every 2 weeks.

My midwife did all my forms at the first appointment....x x

Aw right good to know that it's normal. My midwife told me in the beginning that it would be every 4 weeks x

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

In the first page of my maternity notes there is a list of all the appointments I have and what will be done at each (for first baby!)

I am seing MW for 2nd time tomorrow!

xxxxxxxxxx

mines is like Carnat's, there is a list in the from of my pregnancy notes of the dates, for my area its...

8w - MW - Booking in app
12-14w - USS
16w - MW
18-21w - Anomoly USS
24 - MW
28 - MW + bloods
31 - MW
34 - MW
36 - MW
38 - MW
40 - MW
41 - MW - Infant feeding (or standard appointment if you are overdue)

then i have extra due to my history.

Wow that's a lot of appointments, I've only seen my midwife twice and I am 23 weeks, I guess it depends on how high risk u are, I dont' have another one until 28 weeks. I saw mine at I think 12 weeks and then one at 16 weeks then I gotta wait till 28 weeks. She suggested I see the gp at 25 weeks but that's all I know of so far. Although I have to go for those glucose tests but those aren't with the midwife.

mines is like Carnat's, there is a list in the from of my pregnancy notes of the dates, for my area its...

8w - MW - Booking in app
12-14w - USS
16w - MW
18-21w - Anomoly USS
24 - MW
28 - MW + bloods
31 - MW
34 - MW
36 - MW
38 - MW
40 - MW
41 - MW - Infant feeding (or standard appointment if you are overdue)

then i have extra due to my history.

Mine is pretty much the same (my notes are at home!) although I am currently classed as low risk so don't have any extra appointments.

Wow that's a lot of appointments, I've only seen my midwife twice and I am 23 weeks, I guess it depends on how high risk u are, I dont' have another one until 28 weeks. I saw mine at I think 12 weeks and then one at 16 weeks then I gotta wait till 28 weeks. She suggested I see the gp at 25 weeks but that's all I know of so far. Although I have to go for those glucose tests but those aren't with the midwife.

The appointments are less for second baby but it's standard at my hospital to have that many appointments!

xxxxxxxxx

Ive seen mine at 8, 12,16,20,24,28,and got an appt for 32 z

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, nope this is my first and my mid-wife is only contactable on a Friday and she barely every picks up the phone, kinda got the notion I'm goin' this one alone lol

its not that many really, the times i actually see the midwife other than booking in are

16, 24, 28, 31, 34, (then to 2 weekly till due date) this is average. i'm low risk but when i say about others it's because i have suspected spd so gotta be cheked whats going on there and also because my dh has a heart disease so they did an extra scan at 22w (as baby was in a funny position at 20w) and another at 35w to ensure i get to have a natural labour. Then my early pg scans re my previous ectopic

I am just gonna get the 3d/4d snazzy imaging view tomake sure everything is hunky dory so I'll be sorted. I think I am just too normal. Even my blood type is boring, the only thing I have is a high BMI

see in my area the appointments listed

"8w - MW - Booking in app
12-14w - USS
16w - MW
18-21w - Anomoly USS
24 - MW
28 - MW + bloods
31 - MW
34 - MW
36 - MW
38 - MW
40 - MW
41 - MW - Infant feeding (or standard appointment if you are overdue)"

are all standard appointments, but they are booked when you attend so technically at the moment, if this list wasnt in my notes it would be...

8w booking in
12 week scan
16w mw
20w scan
24w midwife

I am meeting my midwife tomorrow for the first time. x

I saw my midwife at 8 weeks, then again at 16 weeks.. Then again at 25 weeks.. Due to see her again at 28, 31 and 34 weeks.. Then it goes up to one appointment fortnightly, so 36,38,40 (and 41 if LO isn't here by then!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back