• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife appt and sweep booked

karenandbump

Reaction score
Hi ladies, been to midwife and all looks fine. Sweep booked for 22 Nov which is 5 days before my due date to try and help me get into labour before my consultant decides on a c-section at 41 weeks...all feeling very real now!!! x x x

Oh how exciting, here's hoping that the sweep kicks things off for you :)

Yay a sweep on my birthday for u I hope it brings u luckk and labour!!

Ooh that's not long Karen! or maybee you will kick off before then anyway? lots of ladies on here seem to be dropping between 36/38 weeks at mo!

hopefully you wont need the sweep and baby will be good and come on its own!! it very real when its single figures scary!!! x

Good luck with your sweep! I had one on Wednesday. Is this the first sweep you have had?

Good luck with your sweep! I had one on Wednesday. Is this the first sweep you have had?

Thanks hon. Yes will be my first - never had one with my little boy and too early yet for one with this baby. How did your's go? I've heard they hurt :( x x x

Thanks hon. Yes will be my first - never had one with my little boy and too early yet for one with this baby. How did your's go? I've heard they hurt :( x x x

Yes, it was very uncomfortable. I am not sure what they are going to do with me. I had the sweep and it amounted to nothing.. and now i am just waiting for my next obstetrician appointment on Wednesday to see what she has to say... i am playing the waiting game :)

Did you have your sweep? How did it go?

Yes, it was very uncomfortable. I am not sure what they are going to do with me. I had the sweep and it amounted to nothing.. and now i am just waiting for my next obstetrician appointment on Wednesday to see what she has to say... i am playing the waiting game :)

Did you have your sweep? How did it go?

Not yet - mine's booked for teh 22nd but nervous about it. Hope things happen for u really soon hon x x x

Oooo Karen, my sweep is booked for the 23rd! You'll have to let me know what happens as I don't have a clue what to expect :S

xxx

I have another sweep tomorrow. They are nervous about the size of the baby - and want her out of there as soon as possible!

I have another sweep tomorrow. They are nervous about the size of the baby - and want her out of there as soon as possible!

Good luck with the sweep sweetie - hope it works and that the birth goes as close to what u wanted as possible x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back