Off to waxing appt and then midwife...

karenandbump

Reaction score
Hey ladies, off for a bikini wax at 12 - ouch!! Then got midwife at 2pm where we're supposed to be discussing how we get me into labour before my induction / section (booked for 6 Dec due to previous emergency c-section). I really would prefer a VBAC as the recovery would be easier with a toddler.

I have no idea if I will be offered a sweep today or maybe for next time but if I am offered one would you take it at 37 and a half weeks?
Thx x x x

I would defo take the sweep. baby is full term now and first one may not work anyway so i would start taking sweeps whenever they offered me.
Also ive heard that being induced results in the contractions being a lot more painful and constant so i would do everything to get started with the use of meds!

I would defo take the sweep. baby is full term now and first one may not work anyway so i would start taking sweeps whenever they offered me.
Also ive heard that being induced results in the contractions being a lot more painful and constant so i would do everything to get started with the use of meds!

That's what I was thinking - thx hon x x x

The waxing might help, lol!!

I want to have a bit of a pamper when we going away 2 weeks before I'm due, but I'm a bit of a wuss so woried waxing might start me off :lol:!

I'd defo take a sweep anyday! Baby is full term so you have nothing to worry about hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back