Midwife appointment

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Hey girls :wave: Hope you and bumps are all well!
I had my M/W appointment today which went fine, no problems. I put a post on here the other day about how my bump has dropped and I thought LO might be engaged. Well their not! But they are still head down and their head is resting on my pelvis which is why I have been having loads of pain in my legs, I told the M/W and she said it will probably get worse, that was nice to hear! ( not!) I saw yet a different M/W who I've only seen once before and wish I could carry on seeing her as she is lovely, she didn't rush me like the others did and took the time to answer questions that me and OH had (he worries so much bless him!). She also said baby is growing really well but did tell me off a bit for filling up my wee bottle too much! :oops: :lol:

Glad you had a good appointment :D Sounds like LO is getting ready to engage :)

Don't worry about LO not being engaged, if they are head down and on the edge of your pelvis then at least they're on their way!

Glad it went well though! It's a shame, I liked my MW today as well (not my usual one) and I wish I had her all the time! :roll:

lauranjamesnbaby said:
did tell me off a bit for filling up my wee bottle too much! :oops: :lol:
:rotfl: I had a VERY unsuccessful urine sample today haha!! There was literally a dribble in the pot!! xx

Glad it went well hun! I can never see what I'm doing with those bloody sample bottles :lol: So mine is never full!

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back