Midwife appointment

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
I had my midwife appointment this morning and LO is now fully engaged!! :cheer: :cheer:
Everything else is fine, me and baby perfectly healthy and M/W pleased with how everything is going. I told her about my show and she said its all good signs and basically I'm just waiting now. She said its really exciting! We had a lovely chat and I actually enjoyed my appointment! lol Hope LO arrives soon! :pray:

That's fab Laura! Sounds like little one will be in your arms soon! It's lovely having an enjoyable midwife appointment, makes such a difference!

Sarah x

:cheer: just waiting for mine to come now, having the birth plan chat tonight, glad yours went well

hope it happens for you soon laura, although dont want to put a dampner on it but ive been having bits of my show for 3 1/2 weeks & baby has been fully engaged for 2 of those now.... if my mum tells me one more time to get "more active" i think ill go mad!

Thats great news Laura :cheer:

Hope all goes well for you and the pain train arrives soon :hug:

Take care
Kathy x

yaaaaaaaaay!! thats great Laura and i am glad you enjoyed your appt, my last one was pants, rushed in and out!!

im getting sooooooo jealous now!!! i want some of that there engagment too :(

xxx

That's great hun :cheer: Sounds like you won't be long now, which makes me very jealous indeed as I have had zero signs :shakehead:
Only joking :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: fab news! Glad your little one is behaving and ready to go...not long now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back