midwife app / diet coke

I would just treat yourself to coke when you want, people on drugs are having babies so a bit of pop isn't the end of the world you could be a lot worse! xx

I think it's only diet drinks that really contain aspartame, robinsons should be fine, kids drink it.

I think it's only diet drinks that really contain aspartame, robinsons should be fine, kids drink it.

no all the sugar free drinks and foods contain either that or another sweetener. The way I see it is I can't have much anyways because of the no sugar diet for my diabetes I'm not going to start farting about avoiding sweeteners :(

They don't do much harm anyways, if you look at everything it all causes cancer so why live life in the boring and depressing state because your scare of what might happen anyway regardless of what you eat or do. x

Enjoy life you only get the ONE! x

I just stay well clear of it because of the headaches it gives me lol

If its the only thing you can stomach I suppose its better than nothing :) I can't drink fruit squash atm, it makes me sick :(

You can get caffeine free coke, shouldn't have diet either as it has artificial sugar in it.

well i am a diet coke addict and was told by my midwife that i can have up to 4 cans a day without harming baby, i usually have two as if i have more i have trouble sleeping. A year ago you werent allowed to have nuts, now you can as long as close relations arnt alergic - it changes all the time so i wouldnt worry, as others have said - everything in moderation :D xxx

I've drank coke throughout pregnancy - pepsi max which is sugar free and now tesco diet (theres a recession after all). I reckon I drink about 1litre a day?

I don't drink tea or coffee or each much chocolate so no caffeine from elsewhere.

My baby has measured perfectly throughout.

My 6yo sister is type 1 diabetic so can only drink sugar free, the worst sweetener according to tests is aspartame which is in alot of sugar free stuff, it's in all robinsobs sugar free squashes but not in the tesco or sainsburys brand of double concentrated one as far as I know! Mum always buys that one for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back