Midna

timsmom

Reaction score
She's been a bit quiet today? Anyone know where she is. Is she away counting minutes between contractions or anything??

Come on seed, evacuate the cave immediately!! Your mom and all these pseudo anunties and uncle are dying to meet you!!

I had my sweep today. Good luck tomorrow. It's ok, not painful but be prepared to lose any dignity you have!!!!

Anyway, time for you to hurry up now, once seeds out it's my turn!!!!

:hug:

Hope the sweep works Midna and seed finally decides to get a move on! Just wondering how come you've had to go so much over before being offered one? Is it different amounts of time in different areas? As I have one booked for next Wednesday but will only be 40+2 :think: xxxxxxx :hug:

I think you lose your dignity the min someone looks at your foo and then shoves their hand up it to check how dialted you are!

I was unprepared with Stephen and it shocked me!

You really to lose all dignity and never get it back

Midna, i've had 3 sweeps and each one has worked, the quickest was 1 hour 40 mins after the sweep, the longest was 3 days.

when is your induction planned for?

all the best, i hope it works for you

mrs_tommo22 said:
I think you lose your dignity the min someone looks at your foo and then shoves their hand up it to check how dialted you are!

I was unprepared with Stephen and it shocked me!

You really to lose all dignity and never get it back

No no no...

you loose all dignity when your in labour, with your feet up in stirrups, completely naked (I'll never work out how that happened tbh :think) and your room suddenly fills with 30 strangers all pulling and prodding you and having a really good look at your vagina because thats where the baby's popping out of :rotfl: :rotfl: Then you truly loose all dignity. :roll:

Cmon seed!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil:

Good luck today Mid :hug:

Yep, Good Luck Midna. Hope when you get there she tells you you are 9cm dilated :cheer: :pray:

Oh Midna, who cares about dignity, lets just get this baby here safe and sound!!! :wall: I think seed is just toally laid back and she'll be an absoulte doll when she arrives, probably have to wake her for feeds :pray:

Go show em your fairy honey, lets get this thing movin!!!! Good luck, I'll be thinking of you :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
you loose all dignity when your in labour, with your feet up in stirrups, completely naked (I'll never work out how that happened tbh :think) and your room suddenly fills with 30 strangers all pulling and prodding you and having a really good look at your vagina because thats where the baby's popping out of :rotfl: :rotfl: Then you truly loose all dignity. :roll:

And what's more - you can relive it over and over because the MWs write down a blow by blow account of what is happening every 5 mins or so or when something significant happens - so you can truly cringe at the bit where it says:
15:30 Bowels opened :oops: :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back