Mid September 2ww

That's exactly when i ov'd too.

But i have sat as my due af date?

So i reckon, to make us feel better is...... Count sun as AF, so that makes tom, fri and sat, and technically sun (4 days) but we won't know if we're late till mon, so in my opinion we still have 5 days, whick makes us earlier than we think!!! More time for a bfp as it's still too early!!

God, i really am derranged!!

lol!

xxx

Kanga your timing is identical to mine.

Pos tests on Fri 9th and Sat 10th and neg on Sun 11th so I'm assuming that as Ov day.

AF due Sunday.

We've got a big family party at the weekend so fx I'm not miservake for it. But at least I can have a glass of wine if AF comes before. Xxx

Why are you all due Sunday and Mine says Saturday? I don't get it???

xxx

im not sure what an opk said on friday 9th i wasn't testing really as expected to ov later than that! I tested on saturday lunchtime after going to the loo and finding loads of ewcm.

My biggest confusion is af due on 14dpo or 15dpo? all this tracking of ov is new to me! even so 4 days is still along time for a bfp to show!!

If af does appear im not going to start testing so early next time!! xx

how long are ur cycles kred? maybe that changes things, i dont know! so confused over here :) xx

kred according to ur pregnology ticker u ov'ed on fri 9th? thats probably why is says due on saturday? xx

Last 2 cycles I've OVd 13 days before AF. So got my period on 13/14dpo.

10dpo today so should be Sat/Sunday.

Everyone is different though so just note each month down so you have a reference. :)

Yeah I was the same too, pos opk Friday night/Saturday morning, neg opk Sunday 11th.
I'm due 25th if it's a normal cycle, could be up to 27th. I hadn't even thought of the possibility of a longer wait.. it just makes things worse!!

I think af is 15dpo? Im sure i read that somewhere.

Thats what confused me, it sound like we have an extra day. Although Dita got a strong bfp at 9dpo.
I'd like to think we're testing early but the closer we get and it's not bfp then i get a little more down about it thinking it's not happened this month.

I do remember both proper pregnancies that i had didn't show tll af due or day after.

xxx

I got a pos on the 9th, but most likely ov'd 10th/11th. Ran out of opks lol!!

But my calender says af due 24th so i must have ov'd 10th, giving me a 14 day leutal phase.

xxx

Last edited:
i am normally on a 30, 28, 30, 28 type cycle, so quite random! This cycle is my 30 day one so shouldn't expect a longer wait. although af is usually 14 days after ov which we have all pinpointed. I think we should all be expect witchy on sunday!

still finding very strange that there is 4 of us ov'ing on the same day and being exactly the same point in our cycles!! xx

It's a bit mad isn't it??

Be even more crazy if we all got :bfp:'s we'd all be due 2nd june 2012!!

xxx

still finding very strange that there is 4 of us ov'ing on the same day and being exactly the same point in our cycles!! xx

I know, it does seem so strange that out of all the cycles, we've matched each other perfectly since ov, and with identical symptoms really. Of all the symptoms in the world!
Considering there have been so few bfps in September, I'd like to keep that little glimmer of hope that there's enough babydust leftover for all of us!!

i really do hope so leesey! if i do get my bfp and go 6 days late then it would be my birthday, 8th June!! :)

...and I'm pretty sure DH thinks I'm pg but doesn't want to say.

Went to the toilet after dinner when we were at morrisons, and he was all 'Are you ok, how are you feeling, sure you're ok?' and he just keeps asking how I am!!

I don't want to keep my getting my hopes up but DH is so rational, why would he think that if I wasn't... hehe so ridiculous that I'm thinking all this.

i just did a quick check and count of the sept testing threads: 2008 - 10 bfp's, 2010 - 12 bfp's, 2011 - 6 bfp's with 12 left to test!! so hopefully a few more to come!!

just getting some stabbing type pains right in my feefee, as if someting is trying to get in it! very strange!!

So to keep the trend goin there needs to be 4 :shock: or even 6.

Good odds ya reckon??

xxx

or it could go up again so 7 or even 8!!! hoping for some good odds, but im not much of a gambler :)

Oooh ladies I think it's lovely we're all exactly the same time.

Fingers crossed at least two of you get bfps!

Then next month the rest of us can!

Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back