Mid September 2ww

Oh no!!!!! Stay away horrible witch!!!!!

FX it's implantation bleeding............

I have pee'd on my last hpt. I need to get rid of them before i get completely obsessed.

Still bfn btw.

xxx

Order some ICs.

I am not going to use an expensive one until I get a 2nd line on an IC.

Xx

Hey girls, nature really is cruel but I still have my fingers crossed so tight that this is all our month! Like I said before I've been really chilled out this month, no opks or anything cos it stressed me out last month. Problem with that is I have no idea what dpo I really am. I've told myself I won't test until I get to cd33 - the longest cycle I've had since coming off the pill and that's been fine, however today I feel really excited about things so am tempted to poas! My boobs have been a bit tender for about 2 or 3 days and hurt when poked and yesterday I was really crampy but that's gone today. I do feel 'different' but I know all the symptoms can also be signs of the dreaded af so I'm trying to ignore them!! It's my OH birthday today and I would love nothing more than to be able to wrap up a positive test - maybe I'll poas later - you never know ;) xxx

TaffyRose can I ask when you stopped the pill? I finished, had the seven day break and never started the new pack at the beginning of this month and think I could be in the 2ww but really not sure when I would have ovulated. I've had some symtoms but I really think it's in my head :( the only thing I have never experienced in my cycle is a deep pulling feeling in my uturus - that gave me hope but I still think I'm obsessing. xxx

Hey Tara, I stopped the pill in March after me and my OH decided we would like to start ttc. I had been on the pill for about 10 years and was pretty naive as to what it could have done to my body. I started to have 33 day cycles straight away but to be honest didn't even think about looking at ovulation for the first 3 months of trying as I knew it could take a while for my body to get back into the flow of things. If I was you hun I'd try to relax (almost impossible I know) and wait until you have a proper period. Then if you want to check ovulation start testing using opks from about cd10, also keep an eye on your cm and you'll be an expert in no time :) Saying that if af is a no show in the next week start poas hun!! Good luck and keep us posted, fx we go over to tri 1 together xxx

Let us know how you get on if you do poas taffy. :)

Would be a lovely birthday gift for your OH but it'll happen when it's meant to.

I think my AF is coming and it is really hard not feeling a bit gutted.

I know I was greedy getting my hoes up first month trying. It's just so hard not to.

Also my 2 digis I ordered online have just arrived and now I'm gutted
I might not get to have a go this month. Lol.

It is such a horrible feeling isn't it cupcake? Think it has hit us all hard today! I feel normal today, not even tired after being at work this morning at my 5am wake up call. Been waiting for the dyne rod people to come and unblock our drains. Apparently they are half filled with limescle!! No wonder they're blocked!

They say bad things happen in threes, 1. Washing machine broke 2. Drains blocked 3. :witch: ( last one is a prediction) xx

Aww Kanga. Hope they get all unblocked soon. :) And your prediction is a load of hoo hah ;)

I just read the instructions to CB Digis.

It has some statistics on it about testing early.

It says at -4 days 55% of pg women get a bfp.

Then at -3 it jumps up to 86%.

Then at -2 it's 97%

Then at -1 its 98.

Than jump from -4 to -3 is making me really want to test again tomorrow.

I'll be 11dpo - so I'm assuming that's the same thing as -3? Right?

Aww Kanga. Hope they get all unblocked soon. :) And your prediction is a load of hoo hah ;)

I just read the instructions to CB Digis.

It has some statistics on it about testing early.

It says at -4 days 55% of pg women get a bfp.

Then at -3 it jumps up to 86%.

Then at -2 it's 97%

Then at -1 its 98.

Than jump from -4 to -3 is making me really want to test again tomorrow.

I'll be 11dpo - so I'm assuming that's the same thing as -3? Right?

I think 12dpo cupcake.

Just spent ages reading peeonastick.com and it explained it.

Count backwards but include the first one. So 14dpo, 13dpo, 12dpo is -3 days. That make sense?

oh im glad u answered that leesey cos i was completely unsure!! xx

Thanks leesey.....

Does mean that 11dpo is a 55% chance though......

I'm pretty sure I'll crack and poas in the morning.

I peed in a pot earlier but it was pretty weak so manage to stay strong and not poas.

I drink a LOT so luckily only my fmu is strong enough.

Grrrr.....

I got my hopes up breifly this eve when i decided my boobs felt harder.

So, i ran to the loo, test in hand (my last digi) thinking 11 dpo, hard boob, gotta be it!!!

But no, Big Fat :bfn:!!!!

When will i learn?? lol!

How u ladies doing today??

xxx

im feeling too normal today, all symptoms have naffed off! Boo! :( xx

Likewise, except the harder boobies!!

Big letdown isn't it? I already know the bitch is coming for me.

xxx

Aww Kred. Fx for your fmu! Have you got tests left?

My boobs are still sore but not as bad.

Still super dry down there.

And AF like cramps are getting worse.

Not sure what's happening. :(

It's weird. I have had sore nipples since 3dpo. Also EWCM since 5/6dpo.

Bit of backache and very dodgy tummy since 5/6 dpo too. I go to the toilet (ahem, no 2) at least 4 times a day and i'm never normally like that (usually the once a day)

I just can't make head nor tale of my body atm to be honest.

If i'm not pg then my body has been very mean to me!!

I haven't got any more tests. Probably a good thing tbh!! Although i am expecting a delivery around lunchtime tomorro with the ebay cheapies :shock:

xxx

I am fast running out of cheapies, only got about 5 left so gonna have to be good and not test too much or i wont have any left by the weekend!! :)

Lol! I've pee'd on 9 in 2 days :shock:

Bad isn't it?? *hangs head in shame*

When is ur AF due kanga? Ur tickers say different days??

xxx

I just can't make head nor tale of my body atm to be honest.

If i'm not pg then my body has been very mean to me!!

xxx

I feel the exact same way. How can our bodies be so convinced that we're pregnant if we're not? I already feel like I 'know' today that it's all been in my head, but I'll still be so upset when AF comes.
My boobs are still killing me, they feel really heavy, and my tummy is quite full and bloated, but not in the same way as AF bloating. My right hand side abdomen is 'chiming' (how bizarre but the only way I can describe it!) but if you imagine a clock chiming and vibrating, it's like that.

Today is only the 21st, so including today there's still 5 days until AF will come at it's expected time, but there's a chance it may not even come til later if I have another 34 day cycle. So the crazy thing is, I might still have another week of this until AF is technically late if I still getting bfns.

How depressing.

i've done about 8 tests in 2 days!! im due sunday 25th, I ov'ed 10th with a smiley on opk and negative 11th (sun) so counted that as 1dpo! Not sure if i calculated it right!

If im honest i dont understand the countdown to pregnancy one? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back