Mid cycle spotting

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Can mid cycle spotting push ov back?
My first proper cycle after mmc was 23days, then the cycle just gone was 35days but i had mid cycle spotting with this one so was wonder if the change in length could of been because of the spotting x x

afternoon hun! i have no idea, not much help! have you only had the spotting from the MMC or did you have it before?

I would def say our bodies are still ajusting, my cycles have been different lengths since MMC and they are totally different (used to be long always 35 days +) now it been 28-32 days.

whatever you do DONT GOOGLE, its evil.

Thanks Nurse. I googled enough after it happened so i know exactly what it would probally say if i did.
Ive never had mid cycle spotting before, i was just abit curious as i wasnt planning on using opks this month but i really dont have a clue when im due to ov.

Hope your ok hunny and the witch is staying away x x

ye thats tricky hun, if it was me i would use the opk's, only because i can imagine that i would get stressed if thought we hadnt BD on right days. At least with opk's (as annoying as they are) you know have BD right time for best chance.

up to you though hun, i know they stressed you a bit last time, but this time at least you are aware that OV may be a bit later.

If i was going to use them, when should i start them from? As i started them way to early last time x x

I would say start on CD11 OR 12! its horrible when you start using them early then feels like forever to get a positive.

I'm sarting on CD12 this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back