messy faces

Bunnykins

Reaction score
Ok so we are doing blw and its obviously very messy,today after a lunch of tuna & bakedbeans and jacket potatoes followed by blueberries and yoghurt my Lo was so messy I had to put him under the shower!!! Luckily I'd figured it would be messy so had stripped him of everything but his nappy before putting him in his highchair so his clothes were ok! He wears a scoop bib and sometimes one of those plastic shirt bibs but he still gets completely covered in whatever he is eating.

I have to wipe his hands and face with baby wipes to get all the mess off but I'm a bit worried whether baby wipes might be a bit harsh for constant use on his face???? So throwing this out there to everyone else who is weaning (tw & blw) what do you use or do to clean up after a meal??? Any handy hints or tips??

We use wipes! Hadn't even thought of that! Oops!

Then use a cloth and dettol to clean the Highchair! X

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

We also use wipes always have done! X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Wipes'll be reet! That's what I always used! If you're worried about the chemicals tho, fb search spuggies, not sure if they're still running, but it's an ex mod off here and they're natural, reuseable wipes xx

We've always used huggies pure wipes and Oz has never had any reactions to them xxx

i have some resuable bamboo wipes which i keep for her face and hands - that and warm water but my lo has a tendancy to excema so would rather keep it chemical free!

I always use wipes but you could always use a bit of Vaseline around babies mouth before you start so that the skin doesn't get dry or sore

Yep I use wipes too lol if there safe for bum there safe for face I reckon!!!

I use a good old flannel and warm water, otherwise I'd be going through about 10 wipes per meal and it'd cost a fortune! Lol

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

I use a piece of wet kitchen towel - works out cheaper! (not that im saying the price of kitchen towel is cheap!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back