blw or tw??

Amy_J

Reaction score
so far i have been tw with marley. it seems to have been getting better. i discovered annabel karmel and LOVE her. i made the pear & apple puree which lo loved. howver, this morning i was eating his farleys rusk with my coffee and he was watching me, so i gave him half a rusk to chomp on thinking he would throw it down..like he has always done. anyway...he sucked the whole thing and LOVED it. this has got me thinking maybe blw would be better for him and i should stop tw and wait a while to start blw..i just dont know. it took him half an hour or so but i was so proud watching him gobble it up!! any advice???

If you're doing TW and you're both enjoying it I would say stick with it and just give him finger foods as well. This is what I did with Charlie and it worked well. But of course if you want to try BLW then go for it hun if you think that that will be better x

I tried charley with a rusk and he throw a hissy fit cos he couldn't eat it quick enough!
What I'm gonna do is start weaning again soon so start with puréed stuff but when he gets to 5 and half months introduce bread etc. Mum gave him some bread last week and he was fine but I'll wait to give him now.
Isnt Marley nearly 5 months? Maybe start introducing more solid food in a couple of weeks x.

I tried charley with a rusk and he throw a hissy fit cos he couldn't eat it quick enough!
What I'm gonna do is start weaning again soon so start with puréed stuff but when he gets to 5 and half months introduce bread etc. Mum gave him some bread last week and he was fine but I'll wait to give him now.
Isnt Marley nearly 5 months? Maybe start introducing more solid food in a couple of weeks x.

thanks lm... yeah he is nearly 5 months (wow thats gone quick) i think thats what im gunna do plus with the finger food thing. im gunna hang off bread for a while as my oh is celiac (sp?) and the hv told me to avoid things with flour and gluten etc as marley could be too!!! so just intoduce it slowly and look out for allergic reactions etc! im having so much fun weaning tho!!! =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back