Messy breastfeeding - does it end? *update pg2*

Wow, I daren't add up costs of things like that, far too scary!! :)

i got boots washeble ones, they r great for me.

sometimes when i sqqueeze my nip to see if its all gone i sqwart noa in the face, it flies accross the room or on livingroom ttable. once it ended up in dembad afro :rofl:
he didnt notice tho

Well sure he just thought it was gel! its sticky enough Lol

*UPDATE* Just wanted to say I breastfeed in public for the first time today (yay!) and Lizzie latched on and stayed on, even during the let down reflex!! It's like she knew she had to be a clean feeder for once! When she fed when we got home she was back to being fussy and making a mess :roll:
Bit of a pointless update, but I'm chuffed :dance:

not pointless, yay!!:dance: When I did it for first time I was so proud of myself!! Texted OH and felt brill :) well done x

Well done you guys! We did another feed out in public and George came off and a squirt of milk dissapeared over my shoulder!!! Didnt look round just hoping no-one else saw :rofl:

Well done you guys! We did another feed out in public and George came off and a squirt of milk dissapeared over my shoulder!!! Didnt look round just hoping no-one else saw :rofl:

Lol!! It's like when you trip over and you daren't look round in case anyone saw :lol:

i did my first breast feed in public today as well and amelia latched on perfect so i was really pleased xx

Well done girls for BF in public - great feeling

I use Sainsburys breast pads and actually wear two, one lower than the other incase I forget to check regulary enough, for my peace of mind initially and actually has saved the wet T-shirt look loads of time now! I have a breast feeding screen - only used it once now, using it again sunday for coffee with the girls, might try using it tomorow daytime at home to get better practice actually!

Ah ha! On holiday at the moment with family.. and have been to a pub the last 3 nights.. Each time breastfeeding her.. AT THE TABLE! Just put a muslin over my shoulder and peeked in the side to latch her on, once she was settled no one even noticed! My dad was sat next to me and heard her burp after and said "oh god you were feeding her!? " had no clue!

It's amazing how discreet babies can be when they're hungry lol! I always had this major hangup about feeding in public, until I actually did it and realised no-one was looking anyway :)

Haha my dad's the opposite, every time I pick Lizzie up to feed he notices and has to check she's feeding well and eggs her on! Bless him, good job I don't mind :)

My Dad doesn't care, I don't think he notices either way to be honest, sometimes when I go to theirs he'll ask if I've fed Cahal and I'm like er....I'm feeding him now! FIL is complete opposite though, he gets very embarrassed and sits in the kitchen as soon as I start fiddling with my top and won't come out til we're finished lol! I wouldn't mind but he gets really annoyed! I don't and never would ask him to leave the room so it's not like it's my fault, and I've got to feed the lad ffs!

That would really annoy me inky! I would have to tell him to get over himself lol :)

Im getting braver! i fed Tegan at baby group friday! its only took me 3 months lol! x

There's one at the sure start centre in Fakenham on a friday morning it starts at 9 there all really friendly and the lady that runs it is lovely! x

There's one at the sure start centre in Fakenham on a friday morning it starts at 9 there all really friendly and the lady that runs it is lovely! xx

Baby cafes are great too, I'm lucky there are a few round here, La Leche run most of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back