messages for chloe

tracey 2

Reaction score
i really hope no one minds me posting in here just thought not all of you go into every section and wanted to post this somewhere everyone can see this if they want to add anything,

with chloe's first birthday coming up iv had a brilliant idea from rusks earlier saying to get everyone to write messages for her or anything so i can attach to ballons and send them off on here birthday, im also getting family and friends to do the same

i count you all on here as such lovely people and i would love to have some of your messages whatever you want to put to attach to a ballon or few and il print it all out.

if anyone would prefer to PM me a message than post that is fine as well, i know how greatful i am to have you all over the last couple of years with all the support iv had and i also want to take this moment to say a huge and i mean huge thank you to everyone i dont know where i would have been without you all

you guys are all admazing and so caring i cant say enough words to show you all how much i love you all on here.

thank you :hug: :hug:

Oh what a beautiful idea hun. I would of course like to leave a message, will try keep it short:-

A big kiss for a beautiful Miss, happy birthday Chloe, love the Buggs x

If thats too long feel free to shorten it babes :hug: :hug:

BRill ide hun... :hug:

"happy birthday Chloe..hope your special day is as special as you are love Rhian85"

happy birthday chloe. you're loved very much xxxx

Hello sweet Chloe
i know your looking down smiling with pride that you have such a beautiful warm hearted mummy
your an angel that your mummy will always love and never forget
Happy Birthday
love Sarah

hope this is ok :hug:

This is a lovely Idea Tracey!!

Happy Birthday Princess Chloe, I hope you have a lovely day playing with all your friends and eating cake!! Lots of Love Mica & Harrison xXx

Happy birthday poppet... :hug: :hug: Have the most wonderful day.. :hug: :hug:

thank you guys really appreciate the messages will print them all out and attach them to lots of different ballons to send all your lovely birthday wishes up to her

:hug: :hug:

Happy Birthday Chloe!!
Hope your having fun with ur sister and dancing with the angles. Dont worry about your mammy we are all looking after her. Happy 1st Birthday Darling lots of cuddles and kisses xxxxxx

Happy Birthday little darlin, have a lovely day xxxxxx

Aw, one from me and Wills

Happy birthday Chloe, have a lovely time,lots of hugs,kisses and cake-love from Rebekah & Willow xox

awww i love the idea.

' Happy birthday chloe, Enjoy the cake love vicki + family xx :hug:

thats such a lovely idea :hug:

Happy 1st birthday Chloe, love Laura & my bump xx

Hope thats ok for you hun :hug: :hug:

Dear chloe enjoy your special first birthday, Hope you have fun at your party xx love Lisa and luke xx :dance:

Darling Chloe, Happy Birthday, play safe with your sister and all the other angels

Lots of Love

Tracey and Angel Heidi

Happy 1st birthday chloe , hope your sis is going to spoil you !
lots of love Gem and Leland xxxx

Happy 1st Birthday to such a special little angel.
Lots of love Lisa and Angel x x x

happy first birthday beautiful angel princess, lots of love from trixi and millie x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back