huge thank you to you all

tracey 2

Reaction score
wow you girls cetainly know how to get me been blubbing all morning,

there was a knock on the door this morning and i thought it was someone else so ran down in my well lets say not wearing much and this bloke standing there staring at me as i grabbed my coat and tied it up :oops:

with a huge vase of beautiful pink roses all beautifully done uo they are so georgous really are and a text from sarahlj asked if i recieved them so i know she was ring leader and said they were from all the girls on the forum with a lovely little card in there as well, :D i had no idea you guys were planning this you lot are very carfty

i cant believe you lot no am i so shocked but extremely emotional at recieveing them i cant thank you all enough but you really didnt need to though,

i know chloe, would want to thank you all from bottom of her heart too and i realise what a special beyond special place this is and i have made so many fabolous friends on here who will be true friends for life and that includes all of you. :hug: :hug:

iv send a picture to sarahlj who will post it on here later today to show you all what i recieved as i cant find my camera and wouldnt have a clue where to start with uploading from my phone,

all my love to you all and huge thanks once again :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: so glad you like them hun..u deserve them :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and well done sarah for secretly arranging it :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yes Sarah was rather good at being crafty :D So glad you like them and sorry we had you blubbing hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

HEHEHEHE im a crafty thing arent i lol

Sorry guys for not showing you before hand...but i managed to sneakily get it out of Missy Tracey that she loves roses so thought right they are perfect :D

SO so glad you like them hun...your text had me blubbering :)

I will upload the pic asap :)

And you definatly deserve them hun...it was my pleasure to arrange it all and once again MASSIVE MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who donated...you are all stars :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

heres the pic :D

Photo-0077.jpg

:( i didnt even know aobut this! gutted i missed it. big hugs to you tracey xxxx

so pleased you liked them and well done to Sarah for sorting it all out! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you love them hun :hug: :hug:
Well done Sarah for organising it all :cheer:

Aww i'm so glad you liked them hun :hug: :hug: :hug: and thanks to Sarah for doing all the organizing too.

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT KNOW:

Im sorry you missed it...i did it all via PM via the people who had posted replies to Tracey on her latest posts...

Sorry you missed out but it was the only way i could do it to keep it secret

lovely choice Sarah, well done for arranging it all

hugs and love to you Tracey xx

:cheer: they are beautiful and no less than you desserve hunny, thinking of you especailly tomorrow x x x :hug:

very beautiful sarah, thanx for arranging it and being so patient with my scatterbrains :hug:

hugs tracey :hug:

Oh they are gorgeous and no less than you deserve Tracey - I hope your day wasnt too bad :hug:

Thanks to Sarah too - it was such a lovely thing for you to do :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back