a big thankyou

rach

Reaction score
just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone for the flowers and the money towards jamies head stone and more than anything for the support you have all given me in the last few months i really dont know what i would have done without you all.
coming back to this site after losing jamie was very hard for me yet you all made it as easy as possible by letting me talk about my little angel and letting me share the few memories and pictures i have of him and for this i will always be greatful
love and hugs to you all
luv rach gareth luke and jamie xxxxxxxxxxx

Awww..they are really kind words hun.
I dont even know how to reply to this..i cant find the words to say.
You know we are always here for you, and im glad we could make it easier for you..
the pictures of jamie were beautiful and he will always be watching over you.
*big hugs*
xxxxxxxx

Awww.

I'm like you Eblinx - I have no idea how to reply to that. That is so kind and sweet of you to thank us Rach. We have done nothing that any friend wouldn't have done, and I'm sure everyone would agree with me that we do look on each other as friends.

Hope to see you in person in Birmingham.
xxx

((massive hug)) loves ya girly xx :D

Didnt know what else to say. I glad we could all be there for you as much as you are there for us. Thinking of you xx

glad we could make you feel as comfortable as possible and thankyou for sharing your lovely pictures of your special little boy with us, i feel really touched and i know that jamie will look over you and look after you where ever you may be:) love and hugs to you rach xxxx

no thank you :D you are an inspiration and jamie will forever be in our hearts hes a beautiful angel and you are so brave i read all your posts and your such a positive upbeat person i wish you all the happiness you deserve in the future :D xhannahx

Awww we wuv you, I do anyway ~ An I won't ramble because you know what I think.

*hug hug hug*

x x

Rach u were always there 4 us! And we will ALWAYS be there 4 u. Big {{HUGS}} to you.

Karrina & Rebecca xxx

Hi Rach

That's a lovely thing to say but the way people feel about you is a testament to how you treat others. You have always been a support for anyone who's needed it here so of course that's what you got back when you needed it.

:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back