Message for Anna Marie

Phew! I'm just so glad to see that post Anna Marie. I logged on last night and again this morning before going to work and must admit was starting to get a bit worried but trusted you were okay and just busy telling your family etc.
I could have cried with happiness when I read it. I'm soooooooooo pleased for you.
Not long now for you Tankett. Just one little thing can you let us know that night! Don't leave us hanging! It's not good for my nerves.
Didn't wait to read rest of posts as I wanted to put on a message but saw one about baked potato which I will go back to now - yum, yum.
S
PS Anna Marie, my scan is a day before my 12 weeks are up. Do you think they'll be able to do the nuchal fold thing then? Please keep me calm as I get nervous beforehand.

Anna Marie,
Okay I've read them all now. Sorry to hear your boss was a prick over your miscarraiges. Don't know what happened. I hope he is more supportive this time or you can ignore his attitude.
And relax girl you're there now. All is going to be fine.
S

Hi S,

thanks for your messages, sorry I have not replied.. been too busy talking about food and lack of sleep etc.. sorry!!

Thanks for being so concerned.. if I had known I would have kicked OH off the PC and posted for you.. I was just too exhausted emotionally and physically!

Yes I am starting to feel a bit more relaxed but that will only last a few days... I get the jitters a few days after a scan - wishing I could have another!! don't know how I will cope waiting until 20 weeks!!

Anyway enough about ME!! Yes your NT scan will be fine - they can do it anytime between 11 and 14 weeks according to my consultant. They will do the measurement and the result will take into account exactly how pregnant you are and your age as well as the actual measurement. They officially dated Bod's delivery during that scan too by measuring the length from head to bum!! Aparently Bod is a bit long legged at moment so measurements had me at 13 weeks but they have not changed my due date.. just said I may have a long legged baby!!

They will also check heartbeat and other bits and pieces.. Bod'd hearbeat was 148.. so all was fine.

You will love the scan.. just enjoy the moments watching little bean dance around and wave.. you will see it turn away from the scanner as it prods your tummy.. its fascinating!

So.. don't worry.. all will be well!!

Yes boss was very insensitive [he basically tried to get rid of me cos he was afraid I would be leaving and wanting mat pay etc soon.. small business and will suffer when I go if he has to pay me and keep job open] but he has no choice now.. its official..Im PREGNANT with an alien BOD!!! :wink:

Anne Marie

That is brilliant news, if you are anything like me you will feel more happy and secure about the pregnancy

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back