Any news from Anna Marie????

Amanda

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from Anna Marie since her scan yesterday afternoon????

I know she's normally on here about this time of the day.

im getting worried now i hope she comes on soon :( what time is she normally on line tankett? xxxxx

It's normally about 10 ish (about the same time as me really), although she does log on from work like me, so if she is busy, it will be later.

Hopefully she is just busy at work. No doubt she'll be on here shortly apologising for worrying us.

Hurry Up Anna Marie.

thinking about you anna marie - hope everthing went okay yesterday.

x

SORRY SORRY SORRY for worrying you all!!!!!

Tankett was right just been hectic at work and as my head is not really in the right place today I am making loads of mistakes and everything taking twice as long to do :twisted:

Well.. no change i am afraid :( :(
The scan showed same amount of fluid and measurements not conclusive as doc said they need a 10 day to 2 week gap between scans to determine growth or not but they checked placenta.. that seemed OK, they checked my blood flow to baby etc and all OK so we are none the wiser really :? :(

My consultant was very nice and tried to reassure me that it is not serious at this stage but he wants to scan me in 2 weeks again to check measurements and possible growth. More waiting for me then.

Of course I am still a bit freaked out about it all and am very worried but there is nothing I can do about it so I guess I just have to trust the doctors etc. I have to rest as much as possible and be aware of LO's movements.. if she does not have at least 10 independent distinct movements every day then I should let them know and they will probably want to admit me to keep an eye on me and LO...

Thank you all for your well wishes and sorry again for worrying you.. I was so wanting some good news to share with you all but not yet i am afraid :(

oh anna marie i been worrying myself sick here sorry you didnt have better news but at least they are going to keep a good eye on you now and hopefully next scan will show bean is catching up and all will be well xxxxxx

I'm so glad you and Bodette are okay, even if the doctors weren't able to reassure you completely. The good news is that if it was really serious they would have kept you in there and then. The placenta and bloodlfow are both good, so that's a positive! :D

I know it's really hard (especially with your history) to not worry yourself sick over the next 2 weeks, but the best thing you can do for your LO is to take the docs advise and rest. I see that he has told you to rest as much as possible, yet you started the post by saying that you had been hectic at work this morning.... :think: You know what I'm going to say, don't you?? Get yourself off home, put your feet up and relax for a few days. Even if it's just to have a long weekend and you go back to work Monday. Nothing is important now as you and your LO. Stuff work!!

Take care of little Bodette.
x

Im sorry there is no change but please be rest assured you are being monitored very closely now.

Have you thought about starting maternity leave early or getting signed off??

the others have said everything i wanted to say! rest, rest and more rest!!! sod work... if the shoe was on the other foot i'm sure your bosses wouldn't let their wifes work... sounds like a good idea to start maternity leave a little earlier... all depends how much time your taking off.. you'll want as much time with your daughter when she's here...

look after yoruself

x

Hi Annemarie
Hope you can get some rest & relaxation. You need to put you & baby first.Please God all will be ok at least hosp. keeping good eye on things.
Lorrie x

Anna Marie - only just read this post. Hope you and L/O are well.

Maybe you could consider early maternity leave and just rest-up (hard I know - I had to do it myself) Hoping your both ok xxxxx

L x

Just catching up from being awol for a week or so. I know the full meaning of being worried sick this week Anna Marie, but please try and look after yourself and bodette, make the most of any time you have off from work to relax and put your feet up. I'm sure if there was anything to be overly concerned about, the hospital would have you in there in a flash, they are just doing their job and being 100% sure that all is well in your little incubator. I find it hard to trust other people (even if they do have fancy letters after their name) but rest assured that they have your best interests at heart and take comfort from the fact that your journey is almost over - you have done so well, please keep your chin up for just a little while longer!!

Hi Anna Marie, I only just read this post too. Really hope you're doing ok. Lisa's advice sounds good if you can wangle it.
Thinking of you. L x

BIG THANKS everyone for all your lovely messages, I haven't been on here for almost a week now.. to be honest I have been rather down about it all :(

Went to midwife yesterday and to add to the list of concerns my BP has gone up so another thing to monitor :roll: :roll: and when she felt my tum she said my bump is only measuring 28 weeks so that makes me almost 2 weeks behind in size so it seems Bodette is not growing.. I have another scan next Wednesday so hopefully they will do measurements then. It is all so bloody worrying and no matter how much I try to think positively I just feel so frustrated and scared..

Aparently if she does not grow they will deliver asap by C Section... but ideally no earlier than 34 weeks so I am just hoping that she grows enough in the meantime so that the doctors can do what they do best to ensure she makes it to meet me sometime soon :pray: :pray:

I am trying to take everyone's advice and rest lots but pretty difficult with work as my job is quite busy and my boss / colleagues are not exactly offering to do stuff for me - I have cut down my hours so only working 4 days a week.. but so far all that has done is made those 4 days manic to catch up with the day I am not in.. I will have to have words with my boss when I see him next week. I agree about maternity I will be taking it earlier if necessary.. I have not actually given my boss a date yet as there were some issues over some holiday owed to me. As I am not sure if I want to come back to work here I don't really care so I will probably aim to leave work beg of July to give me 6 weeks.

Thanks again for all your support.. it keeps me going xxx

Oh Anna Marie, can you not go to your docs and get signed off. I really think you should be taking things easy and not running around at work. You and your little uns health is far more important than any job.

I have been off sick since I was 25 weeks, I must admit I miss my work colleagues and the work as it is so interesting but I was not taking any chances.

Im so sorry that you have these worries at the moment but your little un will be monitored more closely and they will do all they can for you.

good idea - speak to your GP and see if he/she will sign you off for a few weeks to relax. The only problem with that is then you'll be at home worrying.... I know what you mean about cutting your hours then end up working like crazy without a lunch to fit everything that you have to in... but this is your not concern! you've probably had to take a wage cut so they need to get someone else (who they are paying) to get the stuff you have no time to do.... sod them!!!! i know we all like to pull our weight in work but you really do need to put yourself and Bod first....

I hope it all end ups okay... babies have a way of scaring the life out us then coming along with a cute smile and perfect in every way...

thinking about you hon..
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back