Any news from Anna Marie????

You poor thing Anna Marie. :(

I can understand why you are still at work, if you are anything like me you don't want to admit that you need to stop. But you do hun. As the others have said, can you not go to the doctors and get signed off?? Bugger your boss!! To be honest, after the way he has treated you in the past after your miscarriages - what do you owe him??? A big fat Nothing!

BTW, I pm'd you earlier because I was worried that' you'd gone Awol on us!! You can ignore it now I know you're still around! :)

Thanks Eveadel, Hayley and Tankett [didn't get your PM by the way :( ]

I didn't intentionally go AWOL I just didn't want to come on here whilst I was feeling so down as you guys have to put up with so much moaning from me as it is!!! Its lovely to know that you are here for me..

You are all right about work and yes Tankett you are so right.. my boss does not deserve any favours :evil: so as soon as I see him on Monday I will tell him my leaving date and request that he does more of my work load.. if he doesn't agree then I will just go earlier.. sod it!!
Not sure about being signed off.. I am seeing my consultant on Wednesday after the scan so if not good news I will do whatever he recommends.. he is rather old school and thinks that all pregnant women should give up work at beginning of 3rd Trimester.. unfortunately we are not all financially able to do that :( :( but yes Bodette comes before cash so if needs must .... I will stop work and become a daytime internet and TV fiend!!

We just moved our study downstairs to make room for Bodette's room upstairs [which by the way needs serious painting and decorating so Bodette cannot arrive early!!!] and we now have wireless broadband so even if I am confined to the sofa I will be online as much as you guys can put up with!!!!

:wink:

Sorry i have not posted to you sooner but have been on holiday and its been busy at work!

Sorry to hear all your troubles no one needs that! And you work well i think the girls have said all that needs saying and i agree. Take good care of yourself and dont take any crap from anyone. x x

Anna Marie said:
You are all right about work and yes Tankett you are so right.. my boss does not deserve any favours :evil: so as soon as I see him on Monday I will tell him my leaving date and request that he does more of my work load.. if he doesn't agree then I will just go earlier.. sod it!!

That's the spirit Anna Marie!! I can feel the anger building up now and it's great!! :twisted: You tell him!!!

And we are not sick of your moaning!! It's much nicer to listen to a moan from you than to spend days worried about where you are hun. And you are not always moaning, it just may feel like it to you. Believe me, I feel like I am always moaning as well, and sometimes have to think about something before i post it on here.

I've just checked my Mail, and my Sent items are 100% full, so that it probably the reason you didn't get it!! :doh: I'm going to clear it down now, so not sure if the message will now be sent, if it is, you can just ignore this dippy pregnant woman!!!

Anna Marie said:
so as soon as I see him on Monday I will tell him my leaving date and request that he does more of my work load.. if he doesn't agree then I will just go earlier.. sod it!!

Hey Anna Marie,

I had to write a comment about this. Mate, I am so like you. Even now that I'm off work I can't help but get up and do things and know I should be resting.

I ended up leaving work 2 weeks earlier than I originally planned (took them as holiday) but I'm so glad I did. I was panicking about passing my work over to other people, training someone, not enough time, etc etc....on my final day I still hadn't finished everything and it got to the point where I said I'd shoot them through an email over the weekend detailing all the remainder of the workload......on the weekend I thought about it and went "yeah right"! :shakehead: I just couldn't give a rats in the end. Stuff em. You know, they don't really give a rats about us anyway and they'll find their way - we don't need to spoon feed them all the time. :moon:

So girly.....hand in that letter and say your goodbyes sooner rather than later - you'll be thankful you did.

Love Sass
x

Really good to hear from you again Anna Marie, sorry that you have been feeling so down - please don't be a stranger to us though, we miss you when you are not here and like Tankett said, we worry about you. Do not even think twice about moaning - moan away, you have been through so much for this LO, if it helps to rant and rave or offload some of your understandable panic then go ahead.
As for work, I can only echo what everyone else has said, your health, that of bodette and your sanity are worth so much more than any poxy job, financially you feel like you don't have a choice, but there's always a way round things, glad you are considering leaving a little bit earlier and also telling your boss he needs to lighten your load, at the end of the day we are nothing more than a number, can be replaced at any time, so don't be thinking you owe him anything. In the meantime have a lovely weekend and enjoy the start of the Summer sunshine. (hopefully). xx

Hey Everyone,

Thanks so much, had a little sob reading all your lovely posts [emotional cry baby that I am these days!!] I don't know what I would do without you all! :angel: :angel:

I did have a somewhat relaxing weekend so I am ready to take on a bit of work this week but if it turns out to be a busy one I will be throwing all my toys out of my pram and having a tissy fit !!!

Will be writing my letter today, discussed it with OH at w/e and he agrees with you all.. sooner rather than later as he also knows I try to do too much and sadly I am not superwoman :(

Another scan on Wednesday so desperately hoping that Bodette has grown and that my BP is down a bit.. not so sure I want to hear my consultant mention early C Section again!!

xxxxx

good luck for wednesday... thinking about you and bodette...

you definately have nothing to apologise about... the reason we all come on here is to let out some frustration, share our joys and tears... we've all been fed up, pissed off, scarred, over joyed, tearful, mad at times... if i didn't come on here and chat i'd go crazy... i think DH would too (i'd chat non stop to him otherwise about baby stuff) So feel free to come on every day and let out your emotions...

take care of yourself.

x

Good luck for Wednesday -we will all be thinking about you x
Let us know how you get on

Get work sorted! You and bodettee are more important!

L x

Thanks Hayley and Lisa... I am getting quite anxious already and its Tuesday.. didn't sleep at all last night [well about 3 hours on and off in total] so I am feeling bl**dy knackered today and very very very nauseas.. not sure if hormones or anxiety or just something I have eaten but feel rotten. Just hope tomorrow cheers me up!!!

Lisa.. how are you and how is little Heidi???? ARe you loving being a mum or still adjusting?? I am petrified if I allow myself to think about it.. !!

I have told my boss [by letter] this morning that my last day at work will be 6th July [a month today YIPPPPEEEEEE!!] he has not commented yet.. I saw him fire off a quick email to his accountants etc but hopefully all will be well and he will be OK with it... if not what can he do?

From now on its me and Bodette who matter.. and OH of course.. he comes in pretty useful from time to time!! :angel:

Well done for giving him the letter. Proud of you mate!!! :clap:

What time is your scan tomorrow?? Just so we know not to worry about you too much when you're not around.

:D Tankett..

My scan is at 3 but then we will have to wait around to see my consultant afterwards.. I will try not to go awol for too long :wink: .. I will post as soon as I can tomorrow evening I promise!!!!!

BTW just noticed you are on verge of joining 3rd Tri.. has the time been dragging or flying for you?? x

Anna Marie said:
My scan is at 3 but then we will have to wait around to see my consultant afterwards.. I will try not to go awol for too long :wink: .. I will post as soon as I can tomorrow evening I promise!!!!!

You better had or I'll be straight up that A46 to see you!!!
097.gif

In answer to your question - bloody dragging!!!!!!! I can't believe I've still got 3 months left! :shock: I really don't think I'll manage to stay sane that long!
1148.gif
Luckily today I'm in a good mood or I'd be back at home by now. The pain in my back is worse than it has ever been and if I didn't feel so happy that it's world cup week, I'd be in tears on the sofa!! Wanna see the latest picture of me???

1293.gif

:oops: Now I have my wireless broadband I have no excuses for not going online at home [ apart from the obvious excuse... BONE IDLENESS!]
only kidding.. I will defo let you know.. but you are still very welcome to drive up the A46 and bang on my front door whenever you want!!! :wink:

AAgh your back.. you poor thing.. are you seeing a physio for the pain or taking anything?? Don't spose being at work is helping but I find walking about rather than sitting around much kinder on my back.. its the sleeping I cannot do at the moment!

Yeah go on.. post the pic.. :) I still haven't taken any photos .. really pissed off cos keep I asking OH to take some but he just doesn't think about it.. want to have some memories of my bump.. even if it is smaller than expected! I cannot see my feet and feel clumsy all the time so it doesn't feel that small to me!!

Hmmm world cup.. not a footie fan me but I expect I will get into the spirit of things once it all starts.. is it footie mania at home then for you?? Will you watch all the matches [TV card in computer at work??!]
:wink:

tankett said:

This was the latest photo of me!!! :wink:

I'm not seeing a physio for my back, but I'm going for a pregnancy back massage after work on Thursday, if I can make it that long. I'm paying £30 a pop for these at a local beauty clinic - do you think I could get them on prescription or something?? I hadn't thought of that. :think: Would you go and see the doctor? I've not got another midwife appointment until the 27th and don't think I'll last that long! Maybe swimming would help? :think:

I take my own bump photos. I stand in front of the mirror and point the camera at my belly. I can see the lcd screen in the mirror so know what I'm looking at! This is the sort of thing I get, I took this last week.

P5310242.jpg

Football mania at home?? The house has a St Georges flag outside, my car has a smelly thing, baby footy kit, ribbons on the arial, little teddy in the ashtray, and even St Georges fluffy dice!!!!!! :lol: DH has loads for his car too, but I've told him I'm not doing them for him because his car is a tip and I don't want anyone associating me with such a mess!!! :lol: I'm getting real butterflies when I start to think that it's all kicking off on Friday. Oh, and I work in IT, so we're concocting (sp?) some sort of tv in our office!!!!!

That's an impressive bump Tankett.. wow now I feel tiny and you are a couple of weeks behind me!! Maybe its a boy thing.. they need more room when they are practising their footie skills in the womb!!

I will try the camera in the mirror thing!

Yes defo speak to your GP about your back cos if its really bad you should be referred to a physio through the antenatal clinic or hospital etc.. give it a go but not sure about how long you may have to wait for an appointment.. I am sure I have heard of preg women getting physio for back problems and SPD etc and having physio treatment at their hospitals... worth a try!

Yes swimming would help but those massages sound nice!!!!!!!

Right I am off - pesky clients dragging me out in this heat GRRRR :twisted:

Good luck for tomorrow Anna Marie

Thinking of you

Glad you finally handed your letter in, the countdown is on now till you leave work. Are you planning on going back or is that it for good with that place??

Be thinking of you tomorrow, hope you get some cheery news and that bodette has had a litle growth spurt over the last week Fingers crossed - in the meantime, TRY and get some sleep!!

Just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow Anna Marie.

Tan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back