Hayley and Anna Marie

I've just got a reply from Hayley. Nothing as yet, but she's had the sweep and they've now booked the induction. I'll let her tell you the details when she comes back on.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

we'd better save all the higs for hayley for when she coms back on. :rotfl:

good luck hayley (well i just read anna marie has had her baby girl) congrats!!

hope all you 3rd tri ladies are getting on well..i dont miss it here, and i'm so glad i've finally had my lil man!

hehe good luck to you all though! love the muff shaving guide budge!!

xxx

Poor Hayley at least the induction is booked for her now!

Xxx

Hi Ladies..

firstly big congratulations to anna marie - brilliant news.... xxxx

sorry i haven't been on ealier.. been out for my last meal with the girlies before baby is here... and had a bloody good laugh! anyway.. sweep went well... the MW felt the babies head and said it is laying above the cervix (if that makes sense :shock: ) she got her fnger between the head and the cervix and had a go at breaking the membrane (if that makes sense too :shock: ) wasn't the nicest feeling... but i bit my lip and just smiled... DH nearly passed out and had to go outside.. and he's my birthing partner... :shock: i got awful period pains now... and walking like john wayne... i'm booked in to be induced 9.30pm tomorrow... really looking forward to it in a strange way.. maybe things will progress tonight.. i don't know! either way i should be holding my LO saturday at the latests...

thanks for all thinking about me.. if anyone wants to volunteer pushing for me pls let me knoiw before tomorrow evening... :D much appreciated.

x

Yay the end is in sight hun :cheer: ,lets hope things start naturally tonight :pray: :D xx

i think you'll get going tonight. Have some sex and go for a walk.

sex :shock: :shock: :shock: and walk... oh dear!!!! i don't think i'd manage either :shock: :shock:

i got the date thing... 6/8/10 back to front... :D

congrats anna marie and thats great news hayley u seem much happier now and maybe things will progress for you tonight :D

Congratulations Ann Marie, and Hayley....I think you'll start on your own tonight....at least you know by the weekend you will be holding your LO....good luck for tomorrow, can't wait to read all about it....Love and best wishes hunnie... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope things start on thier own for you tonight Hayley!!!
Should be holding your LO soon! :D
Congrats Anna Marie!!!

xox

Hayley you are almost ther, how exciting! I can't wait to hear you've had your LO too! I'm so happy for Anne Marie after her nail biting pregnancy :)

Good luck Hayley with the induction. I was induced, it wasn't too bad at all. Not as painful as I thought it might be.

Hope you get your little baby out into the world soon.

I know I've already spoken to you, but I wanted to again wish you all the best for tomorrow Hayley. :hug:

Let me know the news when you can and I'll update everyone. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back