Any news from Anna Marie????

Thank you so much everyone, I am pretty anxious this morning.. after another sleepless night :(

I am quite busy at work so a little distracted thank goodness.. I have already spilled my coffee all over me :roll: :oops: but as I have Thurs, Fri and Mon off work I am very excited to be getting out of here early today and to have a nice long weekend ahead... although going to visit parents and in-laws doesn't involve much relaxing!!

sorry I am rambling [nerves and the heat getting the better of me!]

LO has been moving around like crazy so hopefully scan will be fine.
Will let you all know this evening xxxx

I was wondering if you'd actually come on here today, or try to keep yourself busy and ignore us!

Sounds great that LO is moving around. I'm so jealous you are having a long weekend, even though it may not be relaxing, you won't be at work! Good luck for this afternoon hun.

xxxxxxx

Good luck this afternoon!
thinking of you
xxxxxxx

Hey Everyone,

Scan was good.. the sonographer was really lovely and explained all the measurements and what she thought and what if anything was not quite right and even though the fluid is still low it has risen a bit.... not quite within the range they would like but almost .... we are very relieved that it is not worse or the same as last time...
And.. little Bodette has grown a bit so that is good news too!!! Still a little behind in measurements but at least she is growing.. slowly but surely! She was rather active during scan so couldn't get good pics but it was lovely seeing her again... legs kicking and hands waving !!! :) :)

Of course I burst into tears when talking to the doctor afterwards .. it was not my usual consultant and this doctor was very sweet [young woman] and I just blubbed when she said that the baby is doing OK! Oh well I am sure they see emotional blubbers all the time there in the antenatal clinic!!

So.. another scan in 2 weeks .. will check all the measurements again and the placenta too.. until then I will try not to worry and just be glad that she is OK and things are looking a bit better!!

Now all I need is a decent nights sleep and I should feel ready to face the family and in-laws this w/e!!

xxxxxxx

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!

So, so pleased for you! :D

Remember to carry on taking it easy x

L x

Lisa if you could see me now.. feet up on the desk at home, keyboard on my lap [sort of on my bump!] as I type stuffing a bar of mint aero... mmm!! :shock: :oops: :angel:

Will be off to bed in a mo cos I am cream crackered - sitting around at hospitals really is tiring.. and of course the anxiety that comes with every appointment!!

So how are you and little Heidi doing?

Lol - dont blame you one little bit! I would kill for a snickers (keep fantisising about them!!!!) but I am on a diet (well trying!!! :shock: )

So I am sitting here with a chilled glass of rose wine YUM. I really missed drinking when I was Pg - so this is lovely! :D

We are fine. Cant beleive that she will be 4 months old soon! Going so quick. I dont go back work till end of August, but I know it will fly by. Its been quite nice having maternity leave during the summer. I go out everyday with the pram and am building up quite a nice tan!!! lol

We are going Cornwall on Sunday for a week - really looking forward to it. D/H comes from there so we are staying with his Mum.

I am so glad to hear everything is going well - this pregnancy lark is sooo worrying - I was never prepared to be that worried - mind you, when they are here it is worse I am now learning!

So when will you actually finish work?

L x

Glad things are getting better hunnie! Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Bodette xxxx

I kept popping in last night for news, but gave up at about 8.40 as my back was killing me, I was too bloody hot, and I just stripped off and laid naked on the bed!!! What a sight!!!!! :shock: :shock:

And typical.... you came on just after I logged off! I am sooooo pleased it is good news, I was really worried about you all day. Sounds like you have some lovely people working at your hospital. As I have said before, if Bodette is moving around all the time, she can't be in too much trouble. And you get another scan in 2 weeks! Bonus!

Can't remember if I ever told you Anna Marie, but they had concerns when I was pg with my daughter. There wasn't enough fluid like you, and the placenta had holes in it so they were worried she wasn't getting enough nutrients, and she was small. This wasn't picked up until later than you, so I had weekly scans from 32 weeks, and also dopplers 3 times a week to measure the blood flow from the placenta. They kept saying everytime that if there was no improvement, they would book me in for induction at the next appointment. But things changed slightly everytime I went, and eventually she was born 19 days late!!! She was only 6lb 7oz even though she was so late, but she was happy and healthy, and still is.

xxxxxxx

well pleased for you anna marie hun xxxxxxxx

Brilliant news Anna Marie, I hope you had a well deserved good nights sleep last night

Thanks Everyone,

Lisa.. glad to hear all is well.. you sound so happy which is fab!! Lucky you off to Cornwall.. hope the weather stays warm for you.. very envious .. would love to go near a beach for a week or so and just chill out!
I finish work on 6th July so will have time to relax at home and pressure OH to get on with the nursery!! If LO ends up being early I will be at home just incase!

Tankett.. thanks for sharing that story.. I had no idea.. very reassuring to know that your daughter hung on in there and was healthy and that you were not suffering either.. I hope that Bodette will have a similar story to tell!! Sorry to hear your back is still so bad.. take care and hope the massages work a bit of magic for you!

Well I am at home today so gonna go out in the garden for a bit and see if its true that pregnant women tan quicker!! :think: :think:

check in with you all later xxx

Hi Anne Marie, I have just been catching up with your news as I don't often pop on 3rd tri yet. Sorry to hear how stressful times have been for you but fantastic news at the last scan!

Have a lovely long weekend. Also you have got me craving a mint aero now, can't get them here! I also love the more elusive orange aero, you hardly ever find them now :D

Hope you enjoyed the sunbathing! did you tan quicker!?

yes I would defiantly reccomend getting stuff ready :wink: - cos when they come early you get home and nothing is ready!

L x

i'm late with my reply again - sorry haven't logged on for a few days.. but have been thinking about you and bodette. So happy you finally got some good news... the staff at your hospital sound really nice... not like mine! not long now will your maternity leave starts... take it easy till then.. interesting you said that pregnant women tan quicker... i sat out for an hour yesterday and i've caught quite a bit... not usually like me!!!

x

Sorry I'm a bit late with catching up Anna Marie, Hope you are enjoying the weekend (even if you are with the in-laws!!)

Great news about bodette - maybe she's a fan of mint aeros too and that's why she's had a little growth spurt!! Hope you continue to take it easy and that there's more good news when you go back in a couple of weeks, you deserve it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back