Mental buying pram at 11 weeks?!

KateK

Reaction score
Hey girls, posted this in general too but there are more of us in here :) What would you do - 11 weeks, healthy baby seen on a scan yesterday, dream (limited edition) pram in the sale saving over £400.. Line set to be discontinued in the very near future. Should I go for it?! I think i've almost convinced myself to.. I don't really believe in tempting fate so it's more the logistics of returning it if something bad happens that's bothering me.. That and looking totally mad when I go in to buy it tomorrow 😂 xx

I bought mine at 14 weeks off ebay because it was the pushchair I wanted and it was a really good price second hand in good condition, go for it! I am not superstitious xx

I say go for it! You'll be so disappointed if you don't and then can't find a pram you love as much ❤ You won't look mad tomorrow haha! Just you enjoy buying your dream pram at a great price �� Xxx

My parents bought me my travel system 3 weeks ago.....I was 9 weeks! They really wanted to buy it me and apparently had to do it then because of some credit card purchase deal or something. I thought it was very early and was a little worried but it was a cracking deal, I've left it at their house and refuse to open it until I am further on.....so you could do the same..... buyit and move it out of the way until you get further along. There's no point in missing a good deal.....you'll need one eventually anyway!

Thanks girls :) yep, I think i'll do it!! xx

I'd do it! We are planning to by ours after our 19 week but that's purely so we can decide colours. Already know exactly what we want anyway xxx

I DID IT! It is beautiful, I am so excited! I'm going to try and use all my self restraint and not find the sex out as I really want the surprise!! It's patterned but I don't think it's too girly.. I'm against gender stereotyping anyway ;) EEK! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back