10 WEEKS COUNT DOWN... any1???

hayley

Reaction score
I'M NOT QUITE THERE YET - ONE MORE WEEK TO GO BUT THOUGHT I'D START A WEEKLY REPORT - HOW DO YOU FEEL IN YOUR LAST 10 WEEKS...

11 weeks to go for me - i'm getting really impatient now! wish i'd of found out the sex.. i think about him/her every 2 seconds! like starting a diet and thinking of food constantly... we've piad for the pram, the nursery furniture (got to get my arse in to gear now and start the room). I still feel pretty okay! finding it hard to sit up in bed - having to roll onto my side first... ankles, feet, wrists, fingers all swelling up with water... had to buy slip on shoes as i'm struggling to fasten my others when in a rush... apart from that i feel good! off shoppping today for my barnaby bear curtains, shade and bits n bobs...

x

Hi Hayley,

I'll join you love.

I'm 33 weeks on Tuesday.....needless to say, I'm pretty over it. My Braxton's are daily now and everytime I go to the toilet I hope for a show or something.

Nursery is done but it's all happening in our household. I've 2 weeks of work left (moved it forward cause I can't cope anymore) so bring on the long weekend as that's when the break begins. Hubby left yesterday for Australia (just for a week) - being in the pregnant state that I am I was an emotional wreck all day yesterday - I'm exhausted this morning as didn't manage to sleep until around 2am plus of course getting up a few times for the toilet. Mixed in with that, I am going for a job interview on Tuesday - will be quite funny seeing their faces when they see an 8 month pregnant woman waddle through the door. If I get it - we'll be moving to Bahrain. Yep I know.....when I applied for it a few months back, I really didn't expect to get this far but now they've flown out to London to meet with me so I can't particularly stop the treadmill. Monday I have to be at work for 7am - I cannot tell you how much I need a bloody break!!

Now I just hope little man doesn't arrive this week due to all the stress. If I get the job, I can't imagine we'd move until maybe September....hubby would stay at home with the bubs, enjoying the heat no doubt. Will keep you posted.

Well gotta fly - toilet calling.

S

am 30 weeks 2day :D :dance: woohoo... lol

i feel pretty much fine, my heartburn is awful but apart from that im good! i have felt better in the last few days than i have in a while, think the iron tabs r kicking in and have given me more energy!! got my 30 week scan on wednesday :D :D cant wait 2 c my little man again :D :D hope hes turned now though, he has been breach all through and now im just praying he has turned :pray: lol

i feel like you though, getting very impatient!! lol have most of his nursery furniture, jus need 2 finish his room :D got a few more little bits 2 get & then the pram... havent decided which one yet :think: lol

hope everyone is feeling ok :D

hayley xx

Hello, I think i'm nearly 31 weeks now so only 9ish weeks to go!!! Am getting very excited and can't wait til I meet our little girl!

Am feeling generally ok apart from heartburn and indigestion and today my hips and pelvic region are really stiff and painful so i'm resigned to the sofa. Its doing my head in though because the house is in a tip and I hate sitting around when its like this.

Not quite sure where little one is laying at the moment as I seem to have random kicks all over the place. Am still quite small I think in comparison to most of your pics. Maybe its because I didn't start off as slim as most of you! I still think I could pass for not even being pregnant if I wanted to so I must be quite small. Am seeing MW this week so will play on it a bit and see if I can wrangle another scan!!!

Still haven't got a date for moving yet either. We're hoping for about 3 weeks time so the bank holiday weekend but its looking more and more unlikely now with the solicitors etc all claiming to not not be receiving contact from each other and all thinking they're in the right! It would be so much easier to just do it ourselves! So no nursery planned yet and I haven't bought much either. Can't wait until we move so I can get spending!

Hope you're all ok and will update again soon!

Tan x

Hiya I will be 29 weeks on Wednesday so 11 weeks approx to go.

Im good, coping as much as poss with my SPD, got first physio appt on Thursday. Having weekly scans for my short cervix but touch wood have not suffered with any other symptoms!!!

Im quite organised, nursery furniture coming on Tuesday, got pram yesterday, got to get bouncy chair, mattress, baby monitors, breast pump and other little bits n bobs.

I cant believe how quick it has gone now, Im starting to feel excited now rather than fear of labour.

think im just about ready to join this thread i cant believe how quick its gone :shock:

Only 8 weeks to go for me.

I'm all ready apart from needing to finish packing my hospital bag.

I thought I was going to need it last night. I woke up at 2.00 am ish with really bad pains going across the lower half of my bump and across my lower back.

My stomach was rock hard but they defo weren't Braxton hicks as I've been having them loads since 20/21 weeks. It was so painful I had to get up and move around and get my DH to rub my back for me. This continued until about 5.00 in the morning on and off.

It was very scary.

I've been fine this morning, no repeat of last night.

I've got an ante natal aptmt tomorrow, I'll mention it then.

aw this bit is so exciting :) I loved it. Eva came 3weeks early mind you so i would advise to get the important things sorted now so you can have a good rest later on :) You'll all have your babies soon YAY! I'm excited for you x

HI everyone,

Please can i join?

Like bagpuss17 i only have 8 weeks left (tomoro)!

Feeling pretty tired, but i finish work on friday :dance: so that will make things a little easier! Also feeling very uncomfortable baby is constantly under my ribs, had a M/W appointment on fri and she said that she is layed across so hoping she will move sometime soon!

We have another scan at 36 weeks and we cant wait to see her again!

Nursery is done apart from a few finishing touches, (pics etc) Got everything for baby Well everything i can think of anyway lol, Just need some more milk now and nappies and toiletries for me to go in with!

OH and I are now consentrating on Brooke, we are spending as much time as possible with her taking her for days out at weekends and hoping to take her to Butlins for a few days in June!

When baby comes she will no longer be an only child and so we want her to enjoy having us to herself as much as she can untill baby arrives! Im sure she wont feel left out as we have and will continue to involve her as much as poss, but the thought is in the back of our minds and we do worry a little even tho she has been great so far! We have decided that we will take her out once a month to the cinema or something so she can spend time with just me and OH on her own! We tell her how much we love her everyday and that we will when baby arrives too so im sure she will be fine!

Anyway ill stop babbling now, Hope everyone is well!

Hi,

Can i join you all too.......i have only 6 weeks left from tomorrow, and 3 weeks till i finish work woo hoo!!!!

I think we have everything we need, just need to get a couple more things for me for my hospital bag so i can get that packed....i do keep going to pack it, but just don't know where to start!!!

It's really sinking in now that i'm going to be a mummy soon.......hubbie is getting really excited too, and wants her to come out and play now!!! I have another scan next week, so can't wait for that!

I'm still feeling really well.........apart from pressure down below.......how is everyone else feeling??

Anyway take care

Amy xx

Hi girls

Well i have 9 weeks left and 3 weeks at work.

I am feeling bit crappy lately, Very tired and moody all the time and it really hurts to walk by about lunch time! :(

I miss my happy moods in my second trimester! but i am really excited about meeting my little boy.

I have loads to do still, hopefully movin in 3 weeks so will get it all sorted then, just hope he doesnt come too early or I will be very stuck!! haha

Keely xxxx

finally at the 10 week stage... emotionally i feel okay! hormones seem to be giving me a break... i'm suffering with pins and needles awful.. no point in contacting the doctor or mw again. They have given me wrist braces to sleep in but they're no use! My right hand is the worst (sods law i'm right handed too) its similar to your hand woud freezing qhen your scraping ice from the car... i rub it and shake it but it does no good!!! baby is still lying across but quite low down (not under my ribs at least) playing games on my bladder thou! i've come close to having an accident many times... just making it to the loo!!! quite embarrrasing when your at work! my ankles have become cankles... i'm sure i had an ankle bone once... just hope its all water and not fat...

i've got 3 weeks in work - 1 off - then another 3 weeks in and thats it for me... as we have a bank holiday coming up too - i only have 29 more working days... sounds good!

Hows everyone else?

x

Just over 7 weeks to go for me, I can't believe it.

I'm feeling more uncomfortable as my bump is bigger but otherwise I'm OK. Fortunately I haven't been getting any mood swings or hormonal during the pregnancy, I've felt myself all the way through.

I seem to be getting more heartburn lately during the night and I'm suffering with SPD too which is at it's worst during the night so its making me feel tired during the day.

Other than that, I'm OK.

15 working days at work! On the count down now. I'll be ready to finish when I do if not before. Can't wait to meet my LO.

Hi Girls,

On Tuesday i have 5 weeks left........can't believe it, we are getting really excited and i keep thinking she may arrive even before then!

Only 10 days left at work......can't wait as it's sooo hot here now and my ankles are really swollen....looking forwards to a rest.

How is everyone else feeling??

Amy xx

Hi all,

Ive got 8 weeks left to go on Wednesday and I can't wait still! Feeling ok but have just finally been told ive got SPD (which ive known for ages anyway!) They were really good though and got me into physio straight away so am seeing them tomorrow.

Other than that and the usual indigestion i'm ok. Bit fed up coz still haven't got a date for moving but we're going to the solicitors tomorrow so may find out more soon. We've done loads of packing today and the house looks so bare!

Have also decided to stop work early now so I am on half term after this week then I think ive only got 3 weeks to work after that so thats my bit to really look forward to now!

Hope you're all good.

Tan x

i was 31 weeks yesterday :D :D its so weird... still going quite fast!! hes still breech... i can feel where his head and body are... its funky :D! lol got another scan at 35 weeks and if hes still breech they will book me in 4 a c- section at 38 weeks :shock: so i could have even less time left!! i really hope he turns, dnt want a c- section :pray:

cant walk around 4 long anymore... get aching pains everywhere when i do lol heartburn is still bad and hes pushing his head up in my ribs but apart from that im doin ok :D

hope everyone is doin gd :D not long left now everyone :dance: woohoo!

hayley xx

Only 7 weeks left tomoro for me! Time has been flying a bit but i left work on friday so im hoping it carries on going quick althught i dont think it will!!!

Feeling very run down at the minute, constantly tired and been having a lot of period type pains the past few days which have been quite uncomfortable! Morning sickness isnt helping, thought it would have been long gone by now, guess im just an unlucky one! I havent learnt to put up with it in a way but still gets too me a bit sometimes!

I have also been very emotional lately, one minute in ok the next im in tears! Poor DF doesn't know what to do, i try to explain to him thats its nothing he has done but i think it worries him a little!

Apart from this all is well, i have a MW appointment a week on friday and another scan at 36 weeks on the 14th so thats something to look forward too!

Just think not much longer for us now!

Anyway thats my babble over now!

Oh and welcome to this thread both hayleys!!!

Hi Girls,

How is everyone feeling??

I'm feeling big, fat and ulgy today........not my usual chirpy self......the heat has got to me too, and my ankles are sooo swollen. I've also been having a few period type cramping pains today. Sorry for the moan.

On the positive side i have my 35 week scan tomorrow........so looking forwards to that, and hope to find out that baby is laying in the right position??

Only 9 days left at work!!!!!!!!!!!1

Take care all

Amy xx

Here is my 34 & 6 day bump pic
Bump34weeks6days.jpg
[/img]

nice bump - seems to have grown quite a bit...

mine is breech at the moment - they say I have plenty of time for the baby to turn... my body is quite long so the babies head isn't tucked up under my ribs... although i'm carrying quite low so babies bum and legs are making me want the loo every time i stand up... had a few near accidents...

5 working weeks left - can't wait!!! I've booked a week of in june so the 5 weeks will go even quicker (2 and 3)

my ankles are swollen pretty bad too... and my wrists and fingers! could pop them with a pin at time they feel so sore...

I've got a christening, communion and a wedding all in the next 2 weeks... hope my feet can stand the heels.... might borrow DH mothers wheel chair...

x

my little man is still breech... hes really hurting me, pushing his head up in my ribs and kicking out at my bladder every chance he gets!!

have been getting bad pelvis pains too... cant walk around very long but its also bad when i move... really awful kind of pain!

i no what you mean about being very emotional lol one minute im all happy, the next im in floods of tears for no particular reason!! my mum, dad and lil sister went on their summer holiday in the early hours of this morning, i was sobbing about it. couldnt stop crying and couldnt breath because i was in floods of tears lol but im fine now! my brother is coming to stay from tommorrow and now im fine it was just horrible when they first went!!

hope everyone is feeling ok!! i feel quite good today though the weather is horrible!!

hayley xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back