oh no!!! no pram :(

shamu

Reaction score
aaagghhhh disaster!!! the pram i am after is being discontinued - well in the fabric i want :(

cant order it from the supllier as they dont make this one any more, the only chance is to try the stockists and hope they have one left! :(

its only the fabric thats being discontinued, i can still get the actual pram ( mamas and papas A3 pramette ) and theyre bringing new color schemes out towards the end of feb - but this is leaving it a bit fine as im due march 10th!!! - i know its not essential that i have the pram the day baby arrives - cant see me going anywhere for the first week home or so - plus will have the car seat so can still go places if we have to wait for the pram to come in, just disapointed - i wanted to play with it :lol:

have one more store i can try tomorrow, so fingers crossed!

will keep you posted!
shamu

hopefully there will be a shop somewhere with it. Whats the name of the fabric and pram? I could ask at some of pram stockists up here?

its the boardwalk fabric ( like a beigey khaki color) - basically, the best of a bad bunch, the other 2 colours are still available, one is a kind of dirty denim blu with light blue panels - too boyish as i dont know the sex yet and the other is a yucky grey tweedy kind of fabric with pvs bits on it ( oh no! hope i havent offended anyone if they've chossen these fabrics - sorry!!! )

am off to manchester with my dad this morning to try the last m&p store that had one in ( hope they never sold it yesterday!)- aw, my dads really good bless him, hes been on nights all last week, took me pram shopping all day yesterday to 2 shops in cheshire and north wales and is now taking me to manchester today ( we're in liverpool) - and he's off on his holidays with my mum tomorrow for a week! - aww, he shud be makiing the most of his time off! dads are great aren't they?

well, wish me luck, will post later if i have my pram or if i have to wait for new colors to be launched - if so , will be borrowing a shopping trolley from my local asda for the first few weeks ( who knows, might even keep it - they're only a pound!!! heheheheheh)

shamu

petchy!!! i love you!!! you are fab!

have just come home from the shops we tried today with no luck, so am gona ring my dad in a minute ( give him chance to drive home) and will try and order it!! :)

thanks so much!! - will let you know if its a sucessfull bid!

shamu

good luck! it's a "buy it now" item so i think that means they have definitely got them and that you don't bid on it as such.

let me know if it's the right one and if you manage to get one! :D

well, my dad has been on and purchased it - so fingers crossed it'll all go thru ok - guess he has to wait for an email confirmation - pity hes away on holiday next week! :roll:

but hopefully, if it all goes well, it will be here this week! yippee! so happy! thaks again petchy! your a star! - i think i did look on ebay but just for the pramette, not the travel system - wasnt gona go for this, but have since found out it doesnt have to be used as a travel system and the car seat can stay fixed in the car, thats probably why i didnt find it!

i will return the favour one day hopefully!!

shamu :D

that's great shamu!!! i remember how excited i was when i was waiting for my pram to arrive.... i was unpacking it and assembling it with in seconds of it arriving! lol

now i just can't wait to have the baby to put in it!!! i'm desperate to take it for a stroll, but i drew the line at putting the cat in a babygro and pushing it round the park! that would have placed me firmly into the category "barking mad", so i managed to refrain! :lol:

have fun playing with your new pram when it arrives!!!

hooray! the pram arrived today ( have noticed you've not been on for a while petchy, so im guessing your a bit busy with your own little arrival!)

anyways -thought things were going a bit pear shaped over the pram, thought the fella was trying to fob us off cos he foned and asked if i was interested in the A3 sportivo instead - or the grey color - said NO - has to be the one in the pic as advertised!! (panicking by then, thinking he' didnt have it) anyway, cut a long story ( and a few heated email of me dad) short, it all arrievd today and its perfect :lol: its in my mum and dads s so been pushing it round their living room for an hour and converting it from pram to pushchair and back again! hehehehe
cant wait to take it for a real test drive now!

cant wait to hear your news petchy! - and thanks again for finding my perfect pram!

shamu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back