11 weeks and 2 days today

WeArePregnant1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, :wave:

Well I am 11 weeks and 2 days today and I still cant believe I am pregnant!!! I have been suffering from headaches lately did anyone else get em? I felt sick this morning too! I havent actually been sick in the mornings yet tho!!

Got 1st scan on the 31st October and we cant wait!! I think it will sink in more when we go to that!! I am so excited!! I just want everything to be ok!!!

Well just wanted to share my feelings for today!!!

xxxx

Big Congrats :dance:

I take it you've only just discovered you're pg?! I didn't find out until I was 10 weeks and the shock is still sinking in (in a very good way!) I found I had no symptoms until I found out and then had loads - sicky, not eating, headaches, knackeredness...... All good fun :D

I had really bad headaches with my boys all the way through, ive had a few this time but the sickness has been worse.
Good luck with your scan on the 31st hun!!!

Hey there!! No found out when I was 4 weeks and 5 days!!!! I am still so made up and in shock!!!! I love it though!!

Been for a few nights out and it feels so good to not be drinking and saying ohhh I cant Im pregnant!!! It is brill I am loving every second!!!

Hubby cant do enough for me either bless him xxx

Thanks ladies!!!
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER