Mens wallets?????

Eveadel

Reaction score
My DH has a normal wallet but he hates having coins rattling around in his pockets, he uses a bank bag (what a geek!!). Do they sell mens coin purses????????

Eveadel said:
he uses a bank bag (what a geek!!). Do they sell mens coin purses????????

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry!

Yes you can buy mens coin wallet things, not sure where off the top of my head though.I'll have a think where i have seen them :think:

Probably but I'd buy him a coin sorter instead :wink: Coins are a pain, even in a purse.

If you don't like the idea of that buy him a man bag with a compartment for his loose change :lol:

Or get him one of them plastic containers on string that you buy in spain and wear around your neck to stop your money getting wet on the beach. You could get him a nice pink one with a palm tree on.

sorry I'm being daft :roll:

You can buy leather wallets or material wallets with a zip bit in them for coins. Try Next, Debenhams or the market if you have one near you . If you want a material one then you can get them in all of the surf shops.

Actually you have given me an idea, i might get OH one. He often stands in shops counting out his coppers it is so embarrassing!! I call him Roy Cropper (as in Corrie)

My hubby doesn't mind having change rattling around in his pocket and his wallet is like one of those card wallets but my bro can't stand it so his walled has a 'purse' bit inside for the coins!! He even calls it his purse (he's 24!!)! :rotfl:

lou said:
Or get him one of them plastic containers on string that you buy in spain and wear around your neck to stop your money getting wet on the beach. You could get him a nice pink one with a palm tree on.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

lou said:
Probably but I'd buy him a coin sorter instead :wink: Coins are a pain, even in a purse.

If you don't like the idea of that buy him a man bag with a compartment for his loose change :lol:

sorry I'm being daft :roll:

:rotfl: Oh deary me, I might have to get him some speedos to go with the plastic money container :shock: :shock:

He does actually have a little man bag but that is for work. I think I will have to have a search over the internet.

seans has a wallet thing and put his coins a little bit in there, b4 everything was just loose in his pockets, including numerous bank cards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back