Hallo, help!

cassi

Reaction score
ok valentines gifts and anniversary gifts! Its going to be the anniversary of our engagement on valentines day.....sooo i need a nice gift...but i cant think of anything! except car parts (but its not exactly romantic) soooo any ideas? I already got him a watch before, and a ring, he hates mens bracelets, and has a small chain that was his grandads already....so no jewellry...got loads of me to you bears....so thats a no go again...need something really original!!! And i cant send flowers to his work cause its M.O.D and they wont let anyone in ...

soooo help :D

None really....any ideas are welcome :D obviously to an extent..so no I cant buy him a ferrari... :(

I was thinking maybe something musical... a cd or maybe something daft like a guitar with some lessons or something like that

How about a heart keyring with your fingerprint on ;)

:lol:

Thats a great idea :D but i got him loads of cd's at xmas and he wouldnt have the time to learn an instrument with his work and Jakob...

If he's into cars, whatabout a collectors dinky toy of his favourtite model, in a nice display box?

Or one of those race track days?

urchin said:

:wink: :wink: :wink: That would be really good but we are in london on friday (celebrating it early) cause after that he is doing overtime and I wont be in brum now before then :( but i will be getting one done of Jakob...if you have any big enough pendants for his fat fingers! lol

I am going to keep an eye on this post and maybe steal your ideas....

It OH birthday, valantines and we have been together 5 years this month! So need something specail to buy him!

glitzyglamgirl said:
If he's into cars, whatabout a collectors dinky toy of his favourtite model, in a nice display box?

Or one of those race track days?

another great idea but he has 2, and another one that needs building, and he has been on countless numbers of them track days...HOWEVER thinking of it now he did see a thing where people take you out on rallye in your own track car so you can learn everything in that instead of a different car that u wont drive again...so he can get the hand of left foot breaking and heel/toe etc...thakyou for making me think of that!!!

n thanks for the site :D

Just a silly idea really but last year I sent my dh a balloon in a box and he loved it. Wasn't very expensive but it pops out of the box and you can add a message and a teddy usually. He thought it was really thoughtful when it came valentine's day morning. Hope you think of something good :D

My OH is notoriously hard to buy for...especially in terms of romantic gifts.

Best 'gift' I got him ( in his opinion) was a home made certificate entitling him to night of lurve! It had to be the steamy, sexy, black lace knickers kind of lurve too :oops:

Get a baby sitter, go to Anne Summers and have fun! :D

urchin said:

I read this post and that's what I was going to suggest!!

Sorry can't help you Cassi but for any other Midlanders who are stuck I highly recommend these :D :wink:

get someone to have Jk overnight mate and when he comes home be lay on the table wearing nothing but a tie round your neck, that shud do the trick :wink: get some mint flavoured protection too :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back