Favorite smell of a man

JPG , joop , tommy and cool water ! ( my god there all old ones lol )

but does anyone else really love the new lynx temptation /. the one that smells like chocolate ? my god its loverly !!!!

midna said:
I like his natrual smell ..not the BO one :roll: mind you he dont get BO thankgod. I just like his manly aroma :p

Me too! I'm glad you said this Midna I wasn't gonna post cos I thought I was wierd :lol:

I used to love Joop but a couple of idiots I know wear it - put me right off it :lol:

SarahH said:
I have actually gone up to men that have walked past me smelling good asking what they are wearing so I can buy it for Brian - I usually only do this when drunk... but I have done it sober once or twice too!

I asked my boss what his aftershave was the other day and he said I duno it's one of these, and pulled out a box full of minitures from his desk, so we all went round spraying them and I went home smelling like aftershave.. :oops: still don't know which one it was - I know what it looks like though so I might just have to pop into House of Fraser and ask :oops:

my OH wears joop or hugo boss at weekends and lynx for work.he usually just smells of fags and concrete though (hes a builder)and thats a right put off :rotfl:

My ex used to wear calin klein IN2U and i used to love it!!

when I was out last night one of my mates had on Hugo Boss and oh yummmmm.... smelt goooood!! Gonna have to raid Brian's aftershaves to see if he has it :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back