my mate...

Kimbo

Reaction score
hiya i have a mate and he's abit of a computer geek

he told me earlier that he hacked into his friends hotmail account and got her myspace details from there and has deleted everything.
i checked this girls profile and it says error - so it has been deleted.

i asked him how he did it and he said he has a programme called optix pro which logs passwords of peoples hotmails accounts if you have their email addy.

he said he'd never do it to me, but i dont believe him for one second..
do u think he's telling the truth?
ive already changed my passwords for everything but he said he can still get into accounts by just having email addresses

ive nothing to hide in my emails of course... but obviously dont want people noseying and knowing about my personal life.. and theres things i want to keep aswell.

anyne heard of this programme before?
ive googled it but cant seem to find out what it is... it just says trojan??

From the sounds of it...he doesnt sound like much of a friend to this girl if he's done something like this!! :?

Foxxi said:
From the sounds of it...he doesnt sound like much of a friend to this girl if he's done something like this!! :?

well he said she p*ssed him off so thats why he did it :shock:

he's my ex from years ago but were good mates, but he can be quite evil sometimes :evil:

People have pissed me off loadsa times.... but I still wouldnt go into their personal info... not that I know how to anyway! :)

A word of advice....... never piss off your friend! :shakehead:

iv heard of the word trojan before but for the life of me i cant remember where :think: :doh:

but if he has done that to one of his other friends it prob is some programme that can get into e-mails etc, id be livid if someone did that to me though

because he's told u about it i doubt he'd do it to you, would he?

Trojan is like a virus or something that spies on your computer and tracks everything you do I think :?

My dad had that trojen thing, it was an antivirus programme. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back