Mei tei and other baby carrriers

millie15

Reaction score
Is the mei tei suitable for a 1 month old? I've looked at marias site and they look beautiful but I'm not sure how you use them for a tiny one?

What 'harder' baby carriers do you recommend? Like the baby bjorn style? OH feels like he needs something "more sturdy" (than the Kari me which we have now and I love) in his words!

I got given one from mothercare website, and its well sturdy. Its like a harder wearing material if that what you want, so have a look there

I love my Babyhawk - http://www.babyhawk.com/, not sure that's it's much sturdier, depends what he's interested in. You can have a newb in one, they're carried in the 'froggy' position, I'm sure the babyhawk website has some images of the positions to help.

Hey :wave: there are babywearing instructions on the site, but Im having a few problems with it at the mo if you view it on internet explorer :wall:
Yes they are suitablefor newborns as long as you follow the instructions and tie the straps around the middle rather than under the bottom, hope this helps, if you have any more questions feel free to pm me :hug:

I have to say Maria's Mei tai's are fantastic and comfortable and Lola Mae absolutely loves hers! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back