Meets up north?????

Hiya, had a great time yeasterday,

Me and laura only got back from Leeds until midnight, we got back to her car and her dirvers window had been smashed and her friends tom tom had been taken (we totaly forgot to take it out), the police were a waste of time, some one had left a note in laura car to tell us the number and the crime number, so we final got to the police station and they took some information from laura and then told us they could help us get home so they gave us a black bag and some tape and told us to drive home on the motor way at 40miles an hour, so then we tried auto glass they were a waste of time too, they said we had to go to them when we don't know leeds by half seven we had to pay for the window before hand, it was a joke and i had a go at them,

so we decieded that matty (my oh) would come and get us a laura would follow behinde or pull her car and i would drive our car and he would drive laura's car and laura and ella would be in our car, so we went to my mates house (lucky she is going uni in leeds) stayed with her while matty came and picked us up, we put cling film over lauras window and we had to go on the motor way to get home it was taken to long on the a roads

Sorry long story

But we all had a nice time Thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back